seven

*The Next Day* 
I wake up and see Nate still sleeping. I don't try to wake him, I just let all the memories from last night flood inside. I smiled. My thoughts got interrupted by my phone dinging.
*Text Messages from: Stassieee💓*
stassieee💓: t!! wake yo ass up and come to the mall with meeee
me: i'm up i'm up. lmao okayy what time?
stassieee💓: 1:30?
me: i'll pick you up bitch
stassieee💓: sounds good n then we finna get starbucks
I put my phone down and see that Nate was starting to wake up. He stretches and then pulls me closer to him.
"Goodmorning lil mama" He says to me smiling.
"Goodmorning" I said playing with his hair.
"Stassie texted me, we're going out to the mall in like 2 hours" I said while moving my hands from his hair to his chest tracing his tattoos.
"Thats good" He says while ruffling his face into my neck. But, I feel him smirk.
"Looks like I marked my territory" By that he meant the hickies on my neck.
"Oh shit, I forgot about those now I'm gonna have to cover those up" I saw making a frowny face.
"Aw my poor baby" Nate said sarcastically and then gave me a little goodmorning kiss.
"C'mon get up, you have to get yourself breakfast because me and Stassie are having brunch at Starbucks in the mall." I said smirking.
"Mmmm I'm lazy." He said groaning.
"Guess you won't be eating anything then" I said as I got up from the bed. Then I felt coldness and remebered I was naked so I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower.
"Hey I wanna join" Skate yelled over the noise of the running water.
"Too Bad" I yelled back. I got in the shower and took a quick one so I would have enough time go get ready.

(her outfit^^)After I changed, I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and some lipstick since I was too lazy to do foundation and all

(her outfit^^)
After I changed, I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and some lipstick since I was too lazy to do foundation and all.
After I was done I sprayed some perfume on.
"Babe you wanna come? I could leave you with Sammy?" I asked Nate.
"Yea. I'm downstairs waiting for you babe" He said chuckling. I shook my head laughing as well. I walked downstairs seeing him sitting on the couch waiting for me.
I walked past him and grabbed my keys for my range rover.
"Let's goooo babe" I yelled at him. He ran behind me as I was about to get in my car. Once we were both in the car we put on some music and drove to Sammy's house. I pulled into his driveway and rang the door bell. As we were waiting Nate wrapped his arms around me like the cheesy guy he is.
"You look good babe" He said as he kissed my cheek.
Finally, a shritless Sammy opened the door.
"About time you opened the door, I was aboutta leave" I said smiling.
"My faveee" Sammy yelled pulling me into a hug.
"Heyooo" I said hugging him back.
"What I get no love around here?" Skate said to Sammy.
Sammy let go of me and went to hug Skate. I started laughing cause they looked like a gay couple.
"Hey hey he's my boyfriend" I said pulling them away.
"So where's Stassie we're supposed to go to the mall?" I said as I wrapped my arm around Sammy's neck since he was sitting on the couch.
"She's getting ready" He said as he was taking a snapchat of me. I swear snapchat is literally all we use.
I struck a pose while sticking my tounge out.
"Bestfriendd" Sammy yelled out while licking my cheek. I gave him a disgusted look and he chuckled as the video ended.
"HOLY SHIT" Sammy said while grabbing my hand as he saw the promise ring Nate gave me last night.
"Damn bro I'm happy you finally gave it to her" He said at Nate.
"You knew about it?" I said to Sammy. He nodded innocently. I slapped his chest jokingly and he whined like a little baby.
"I'm readyyyyy" Stassie yelled while coming down the stairs.
I run over to her and hug her.
"Babe Nate finally gave her the ring" Sammy said to Stassie.
"Omg" she said and grabbed my hand.
"I'm stealing your girlfriend for the day Sammy boy" I said to him.
"Its cool you left me you boyfriend" He said winking jokingly. We chuckled. Stassie went to go say bye to Sammy and I went to Nate.
"I'll see you later" I said to him. He nodded. He gave me a quick kiss and then I went to go say bye to Sammy.
"Bye fag" I said hugging him.
"Bye bitch" He said licking my cheek again.
"YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT" I yelled at him shaking my head as he laughed.
Me and Stassie then walked outside and into my car.
We listened to some music and then got to the mall.
The first thing we went to was a Starbucks because we were hungry. I ordered a vanilla bean frappucino and a sandwhich, while Stassie ordered a mocha frappucino and a wrap.
We took a seat at a table.
"Okay so tell me everything, how he gave you the ring and all" She said excitedly while sipping her frapp.
"So I woke up, and he made us breakfast and all and then he was like oh i'm taking you out to night. Anyways, he took me out for a nice dinner, and then we were making a toast and he was like "Cheers to our relashonship, and what I'm about to do" So i was like ?? And then he went down on one knee and I started freaking out, and he was like
"This isn't a engagement ring, but a promise rings to remind you of all the promises i am making to you in our relashonship and he listed all of them, and then he said "i love you". " I told.
"Omg, Nate's so sweet" She said.
I took a sip of my drink and nodded. She then grabbed my hand and took the ring of my finger so she could see it up close.
"Awww omg it says your guys' name and "Forever & Always" She said while looking at it. She gave it back to me and then we continued eating.
"Oh and then we had sex" I said giving her a cheeky smile while laughing.
"Omg your first time with him?" She asked. I nodded.
"Damn that nigga had it all planned out" She chuckled. Then we threw out the wrappers and the cups and started shopping.
We went into Forever 21, where I got two crop tops and four shorts. I also got two tight dresses for parties, and 3 for wearing if I'm going out somewhere.Next we went to hollister, where I got two pairs of sandals and 2 rompers. After that, We went into American Eagle where I got 4 new bikinis. We then went inside journey's where I got Nate a new pair of Vans because I'm a nice girlfriend ;). After a day of shopping I went to drop of Stassie and picked up Skate.
"Hey Lil Mama" He said as he jumped in the car and gave me a lil peck.
"Hey babe" I said while driving back to my house. (Btw Nate moved in with her, and out of his old house where he lived in with Jswazz) 
"How was your day" He asked.
"It was great, Stassie and I got so much shit I think I spent like $300." I said chuckling.
"You should try the stuff on for me when we get home" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and nodded. Thats when my phone started ringing and I answered since my phone was connected to my car's bluetooth.
*Phone Call Conversation*
"Hello?"I said.
"Hey T is Clarissa" She said. Clarissa is my manager for my modeling career.
"Hey what's up"
"I'm just calling to let you know, that I booked you for 3 photoshoots one on Wednesday, one on Thursday, and another on Friday. Today was Monday. They're all for magazines so be prepared for long shoots." She said into the phone.
"That's great! Thank You and I'll see you on Wednesday." I said.
"Alright it's set bye!" She said.
"Bye." I said and hung up.
"Looks like your all booked for the week" Nate said.
"Yea you should come to one of them and see me do my thing" I said to him.
"Yea definitely babe, I'll probably got to the one on Wednesday because I have meetings on Thursday and Friday for tour dates." He said.
I nodded. We got home and I parked my car inside the garage next to Nate's honda. He helped me with the bags and put them down in our room.
"So lets start my own personal fashion show with the one and only Theresa Maine" He said smirking. I chuckled and went into the bathroom inside our room
to change. The first thing I put on for him were the crop tops with the shorts from forever 21.
"Oh yes, Damn you look smokin babe" He said while taking snapchats of me.
I laughed went back to try on what I got in Hollister. I put on the rompers with the sandals.
I came back into the room and struck little poses while laughing.
"Mmmm those make you butt look good he said while smacking my butt.  I gasped because he caught me off guard.
Next I put on the bikini's which I knew where gonna drive him crazier than he already is. I walked outside and his jaw dropped.
"Your so fine lil mama, your getting me hard" He said whining.
I chuckled, "Well control yourself cause you ain't getting any tonight" I said giving him a cheeky smile.
I put my pajamas on because those were the last things I had to try on.
"One more thing" I said as I pulled out the vans.
"These are for you" I said handing him the box.
"Aw baby you didn't have to do that" He said giving me a kiss.
"But thank you. you know how much I love my vans" He said chuckling. After that we went to bed. I needed to get as much rest as I can because I sure am going to be busy as hell.