one

Nate's POV
"What's up bro" I say doing a handshake saying hi to one of my bestfriends j swazz.
"What up skate hows it going?" he asks.
"Nothing stalkin twitter, looking into drama" I say chuckling. I'm Skate Maloley and I rap. I love my fans. They're amazing. They're my family. I was scrolling through twitter until something caught my eye.
"@theresamainee i'm always dancing" *video attatched*
I played the video and she was dancing to my song called "We Can Do" from my mixtape "Skaterade" She was sitting on a bed while lip syncing to the words while slightly dancing almost twerking you could say, while holding a blunt. She is so beautiful. She has the most beautiful blue eyes,her wavy dirty blonde hair, and her body is fucking perfect. Shit man I'm going soft for a girl I haven't even met. I clicked on her twitter and immediately followed her. I was looking through her twitter and got slightly disappointed when I saw she was dating someone. His name is Wesley Tucker.(daddy asf) They make a nice couple but WE would make a hot one. Oh well one day i'll meet her.

Theresa's POV
"I gotta get it man I gotta get it. There ain't no ceiling I ain't putting no limits. I gotta make sure they never forget it." I rapped along to Skate's song "We Can do" . I posted a video on twitter and saw that he faved it and followed me. I followed him back and stalked him until Wes came into my room.
"Hey baby girl" He said giving me a kiss.
"Hey babyy" i said giving him a hug.
"How was the photo shoot?" I asked him.
"It went amazing" He said grabbing my waist.
"Yea, well I think you deserve a prize for doing so well." I said smirking. He nodded and waisted no time.
*skips smut*
"Damn baby, you keep surprising me." He says smiling. He pulls me into his chest.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too Wes"
We then slowly drifted to sleep.
*The Next Morning*
I wake up due to Wes shuffling in bed.
"Sorry babe did i wake you?" he asked.
I shook my head.
"No babe its okay" I said planting a kiss on his lips.
"So my friend hooked me up with a producer. And he said he's working on a song with a different artist today, and he said we can come by to meet him." He said pulling me closer to his chest.
"That's great babe, i know how you wanna start with the music industry." I said kissing his cheek.
"Don't you think I deserve a prize for that?" He said smirking.
I chuckled and put my lips against his neck.
"You wish Tucker" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom swaying my hips. He groaned and I laughed. I took a shower and then started getting ready. I'm wearing a white crop top, dark blue ripped jeans, and my white nike air force 1's. I straighten my dirty blonde long hair and put on some mascara. I walk out of the bathroom to see Wes with a balck T-shirt, khakis, and black nike air force 1's.
"Ready Babe?" I nod and we go outside.
"Babe i'm in the mood for a big breakfast from McDonaldss" I say to Wes.
"Let's go get some." He said enetering the drive through. While he was telling the lady what we wanted, i took the oppurtunity to take a picture of him and posted it on snapchat captioning it "love when my baby gets me food 💗" We ate in the car and then drove to the studio. We park the car and Wes grabs my had. We walk in and ask for the producer's name and get sent into studio 3. We walk in and I hear a sick beat and a familiar voice rapping
"I feel like a rider cause I'm always rolling. And i don't be cuffing cause all of these women they tryna control you. But if they want dick and they loving the kid then i'm bending them over. Put me on your Roster cause i'm always going." We walk in and the guy controlling the buttons stops the music and comes greet us.
"Hey guys, I'm Teddy Walton" he said shaking Wes' hand.
We say hi and then the guy that was rapping comes out. I'm about to pee myself. Skate Maloley.
He looked up at me as if he recognized me from twitter. He smiled.
"What's up I'm Skate." He said shaking Wes' hand and then mine.
"I'm Wes."
"Theresa"
Wes started talking to the producer so that left me and Skate.
"Theresa Maine. What a coincidence" he said smirking and crossing his arms while inhaling the smoke from the blunt he was holding.
"Nathan Maloley, who knew I would end up meeting you a day later huh" I said. He chuckled and we exchanged numbers and got to know each other.

Nate's POV
I'm about to shit myself. Thank you lord for putting this beauty in front of me i say in my head and chuckle. Who knew I would find Theresa here in the middle of me recording a song. Too bad she's here with her boyfriend. But does she look fine, let me tell you she looks even better in person.
"So you like my music, due to the video I saw yesterday" I say smirking.
She chuckled blushing as if almost she were embarrassed?
"Yea your pretty good" she said. That's when Wes interrupted us.
"Hey babe its all set I have him booked next week, so we can leave now. " He said kissing her cheek.
She nodded.
"Bye Nathan" She said. I winked and she chuckled.
What did i get myself into?