twelve

*1 Week Later*
I'm currently at one of the most important shoots of my life. My first cover. I'm currently getting photographed for the front page a Vouge. They're going to have a whole page about me. I was about to struck a pose when I felt light headed and that's when everything went black.

Third Person's POV
Everyone ran over to Theresa as she fainted. Someone quickly picked her up and layed her on the couch.
"Should we call the ambulance?" One of the hair stylists said.

*Back to Theresa's POV*
I heard someone say if they should
call the ambulance.
I quickly regained consciousness and answered her.
"No i'm okay" I said getting up from a couch.
"I'm so sorry about that, I'm so embarrassed" I said looking down and hold my head.
"No, No. Don't be ashamed of anything. Are you sure you're okay?" The photographer said.
"Yea." I said.
"How about you go get checked out and we'll reschedule the shoot for next week?" The photographer said. I looked at him uneasy but in the end, my health comes before anything so I nodded.
"Go get changed and then to the Doctors! Feel better love" He said walking away and into his office. I did as told and everyone greeted me goodbye. To the doctors office we go.
I park my car and walk inside the office.
"Name?" The lady at the front desk said.
"Theresa Maine" I said.
"Appointment?"
"No walk-in actaully, not feeling good." She nodded as she typed away.
"Alright take a seat, lucky for you the doctors almost finished with the other patient inside. Take a seat and we'll call you when she's ready for you" She said. I nodded and sat down, going on my phone. I decided to text Sammy about what happened.
*Messages:*
me: hey babe
samuel💖: hey baby baby
samuel💖: wait aren't you at that really important shoot right now?
me: well I was, but then I fainted and the photographer insisted I get checked out
sameul💖: oh shit are you okay babe? want me to drive to the doctor's right now?
me: no it's okay, it was probably just my nerves since I was nervous. i'll be home in like 2 hours okay babe?
samuel💖: alright babygirl. love you
me: love you too

I press sent and a nurse called my name.
"Theresa Maine" I stood up and she smiled.
"Follow me" she said. I did and she led me to a room where she took my height and weight.
"Shoes off please" She said setting everything up. I took my heels off and stepped onto the scale.
"Alright you weigh 118lbs" She said. My eyes went wide. I was only 113 a couple of days ago. I really need to cut off the junk food, I shouldn't weigh more than 115lbs especially since I'm a model.
"Turn around please" She said. I turned around and she took my height.
"Your right about 5'5" She said. I nodded.
I sat down on the chair and put my heels back on.
"So what brings you here today?" She asked.
"Well I was at a photoshoot and suddenly felt light headed, and then fainted." She said.
She nodded and wrote everything down and clipped it to my chart. She led me to another room where I sat and waited for the doctor.
The doctor walked in and smiled.
"Hello Theresa. How are you?" Dr. Cassandra said smiling.
"Good, except for today. I was at my photoshoot and fainted" I said as I pressed my lips together.
She nodded as she read my chart.
"Well that's not normal. Do you have anything stressing you out right now?"She asked.
"Well I did have the biggest photoshoot of my carrer today and I was nervous about it. Maybe it could've been that" I said.
"Right, one more question are you pregnant?"She asked.
I quickly shook my head no.
"I shouldn't be since I'm on the pill" I said. She nodded and smiled.
"Alright we'll I'm gonna have someone draw some blood just to make sure everything is normal" She said. I nodded back and smiled. A few minutes later the nurse from before came in and took some blood. While I waited for the results I got a text from Sammy.
samuel💖: how's it going??
me: I just got some blood drawn, doctor wants to make sure everything is normal
samuel💖: alright keep me updated baby
me: okay
I waited ten more minutes and Dr. Cassandra came back in.
"Alright, I have some good news for you. Well everything seems to be doing well, and I know exactly what caused you to faint. Theresa you're pregnant" She said smiling. What. Wait WHAT??! I'm gonna be a mom?! What's Sammy's gonna say?! My career?! I'm only 21?!! All these questions started popping up in my head.
"Congratulations" Dr. Cassandra said. I smiled. I'n going to be a mom.
"Alright well i'm going to prescribe you some vitamins and calcium pills for you. By they way you're about 2 weeks along" She said typing things up in the computer. I nodded.
"Well that's it you can go home now"She said leading me out.
"Thank you" I said walking out still shocked. I sat in my car thinking about everything. I put my hand on my stomach and found it amazing how there is a little human growing inside of me. I started tearing up and then wiped them away. Once I was emotionally stable, I started driving to pick up some In-N-Out, because I was craving it.
I just got two cheese burgers with large fries and a coke. I was brainstorming a way to tell Sammy and I knew exactly how. But then I gota text from him.
samuel💖: so why happened??
me: I'm fine babe I'm just picking up some In-N-Out for us, be home soon
samuel💖: alright
I quickly went inside a store that made customized shirts and bought one. I drove home and parked inside the garage. I walked in through the garage door.
"Babe, I'm home" I yelled to Sammy. He rushed down the stairs and gave me a hug and a kiss.
"Hey baby baby, I'm glad you're okay" He said helping me put my stuff down. I nodded.
"Here's your burger" I said taking it out of the bag and handing it to him along with the fries and coke. We ate and Sammy threw the wrappers away.
He walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I grabbed the bag with the shirt and brought it with me into the living room.
"So I got you something on my way home" I said.
"Oh really? Babe you didn't have too" He said.
"I did, anyways close your eyes!!"I said smiling. I took the shirt out of the bag and handed it to him.
"Okay open!"I said. He opened his eyes and unfolded the shirt. It said:
"World's Best Dad" on it.

His eyes widened as he put the shirt down

"Please don't tell me your joking?"He said.
I shook my head quickly and smiled.
"No babe. We're having a baby that's why I fainted today" I said. He jumped up in excitement and hugged me while twirling me around.
He put me down and put his hands on my face.
"We're gonna be parents" He smiled giving me kiss. We went upstairs and I changed into more comfortable clothes, a loose crop top and sweatpants. I layed down on Sammy's chest as he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my stomach, and I put my hands ontop of his.

 I layed down on Sammy's chest as he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my stomach, and I put my hands ontop of his

"I can't beileve there's a little human growing in there. And it's our baby" He said excitedly. I've never seen a happier Samuel Wilkinson in my life.
I got off him and layed down on my pillow.
"I'm tired." I said yawning.
"Well then let's go to bed." He said turning off the lamp and laying his head in the crook of my neck.
"Goodnight baby baby, I love you"He said kissing my cheek and then putting his hand on my stomch.
"And I love you too baby" He said leaving his hand there. I smiled. How better can my life get?