Amiyah steps back, narrowing her eyes. “It’s that prissy bitch from the party, ain’t it?!”

          “Leave Gabi out of this!” I snap, moving around her. “Don’t you dare call her out her name!”

          Her eyes widen for a second, but then her face turns into a sly smirk.

          “Might as well give up on her, boo. She won’t be around for much longer.”

          I look at her, confused. “The hell are you talking about? Whatever, it don’t matter. I’d rather have her than you.”

          Amiyah knocks me over on my back onto the couch, sliding on me to straddle my waist. I could feel the space in my jeans get tighter and tighter.

          “Bet she doesn’t know how to please you like I can…”

          Licking her lips, she slowly leans down and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. Her small hands start running down my chest to grab my belt. She smirks in satisfaction when I let out a moan. Girl was hitting all the right spots, and I wanted so bad to get her off, but it felt so good.

          Then I hear a knock on the door, and a soft voice reaches my ears.

          “Mike?”

          …

          Fuck.

***********************************************************************

Gabrielle

7:32pm

          “And I said bitch how about you eat some of that damn makeup so you can be pretty on the inside?! That hoe gets on my nerves, I swear.” Melanie rants, her and Nelson and I sitting on the couch at our house. She’s been over all day since she slept over last night. She’s so loud and outgoing, my complete opposite, but I feel like I’ve known her as long as Nelson. Guess opposites do attract.

          Melanie laughs with us, then checks her watch. “Awh, damn. I got to start heading back home. You know they start shooting around 9.” She chuckles. “Babe, you coming?”

          “Wish I could, Mel. My moms is coming back tonight, so I know she’s going to want me here.”

          While they were talking, I was debating on whether or not to ask her to take me to Michael’s house. I didn’t want to seem like I was taking advantage or anything.