Michael (XI)

Michael

June 19th

6:45pm

          “Come on, man! The light’s green!” I sigh in annoyance, waiting behind this old bitch, probably on her damn cell phone. I was driving back from the grocery store, but it took a while since this woman done sat through five lights. I lean back, just getting lost in my thoughts. Of course, there’s only one girl they went to.

          I don’t have a clue what Gabi’s doing to me, and honestly? I don’t mind it. I didn’t like it at first, but she’s different from any other girl I know. I’ve told her things nobody else knows except for Nelson, and she never judges me for how I act and she ain’t trying to change me like Amiyah did. Never thought I’d be able to trust someone like that. It’s…nice.

          I snap out of my thoughts when the light turns green a sixth time and the woman finally moves, cars speeding around her.

          “Finally! Damn…” I huff and speed around her.

          A few minutes later I pull into my driveway, taking a few bags of food with me to my house. A nigga got to eat.

          When I unlock the door and step inside, all the lights are off.

          ‘That’s weird, I swear I left them on before I left…’

          I keep walking until I’m standing in the living room. I drop my bags in shock when I smell the familiar spice scented perfume.

          “Dammit, Amiyah?!”

          I flick the lights on by the door and sure enough, I see Amiyah laid out on my couch in nothing but red lingerie, hair curled and black redbottom heels on. Not going to lie, I got a little excited when I saw what she had on, but I shook my head to get the nasty thoughts out of my head.

          ‘Don’t forget Gabi, man…’

          “Ay boo.” Amiyah smirks. “Just though I’d drop by, you know. Put something sexy on for you…” She gets up, sauntering over to me and biting her lip. “I know red is your favorite color…”

          “Look, you need to go, alright? You foul as hell, and I ain’t doing this with you.” I try to go around her, but she stops me with her hands on my chest.

          “You sure? You ain’t never turned me down before, and that bulge in your pants ain’t get the memo.” She whispers, rubbing the crotch of my jeans.

          “That was before you sold me out while I was on the job. I ain’t want you then, and I don’t want you now.”