Preview...

"Baby can you help me with this?" Sid asked with a frustrated sigh. Thalia giggled softly at his frustration and pulled the mask over Sid's face then made sure that it was strapped on tightly so that it didn't fly off his face during the concert.

"What would you do without me?"

Sid smiled to himself as he turned around and wrapped his arms around Thalia's waist. He stared down into her blue-grey eyes and leaned his head down to where he was resting his forehead on her's. Sid felt like one hell of an extremely lucky son of a bitch to have Thalia back in his life, hell he was more than that, he was beyond grateful to have her and call her his girlfriend. Even though he wasn't one to believe in Christ or God or whoever, Thalia was like a heaven sent angel that was there to love, support, and help guide him through all the bad things that happened in his life. She was his biggest support system besides his best friends and family.

"I'd be so lost without you, Whiskey."

She smiled up at him brightly then kissed his mask where his lips would be. Out the corner of her eye she saw Jimmy snap a picture of her and Sid. She rolled her eyes and flipped off her cousin, Jimmy laughed then returned the gesture before heading off to get ready for his bands set.

"He's such a pain in the ass."

Sid chuckled lightly.

"But he's your cousin and you love him anyway."

"Yeah," she heaved a sigh. "I do love my crazy ass, drum stick toting, lunatic of a cousin."

"Sorry to interrupt," Corey said as he literally squeezed his way in between the couple. "But we have a situation that needs all members of Slipknot's attention."

Thalia looked up at Corey with a confused expression, "What's wrong, Corey?"

He bit down on his lip nervously. He wasn't sure if he should tell Thalia what the venue owner had just told him or not. The last thing he wanted to do was freak out Thalia and cause her to become more and more stressed out, it wouldn't be good for her health considering the state that she's already in at the moment. He shook his head and dismissed any previous thoughts. Sid glanced between the two best friends who seemed to be silently arguing with each other. After a while Corey sighed and turned to face Sid.

"Come on, we don't have too much time to discuss this." He told Sid firmly. Sid nodded in understanding. Before they walked away Sid turned back around and pulled Thalia in for a tight hug.

"I'll be back before you know it, I love you Whiskey." He whispered against her hair then took off after Corey.

"I love you too, Sid." She whispered. For some reason she had a bad feeling that she wouldn't be seeing Sid after the concert. It was a horrible feeling and she couldn't shake it off no matter how hard she tried.