Ch. 2

**warning: suicidal actions**

October 31st--5 years later...

"Are you and him gonna at least show up for dinner tonight?"

"No, why would we?"

"Because!" Paul yelled angrily. "She's his best friend and I'm pretty sure that he would like to celebrate her sw-"

Addison laughed and shook her head, a devilish grin covered her face as she spoke.

"Oh Paul, you don't get it do you?"

Frustrated with her games he sighed and asked her what she had meant by that. I don't like where this is going, he groaned and rubbed his temples. Beside him sat one of his friends, Sid Wilson, he raised a brow at the older male curiously. Paul waved him off and leaned back against the couch.

"Corey, is mine. And I will not allow him to be around some damn slut. End of story, good bye Paul." She said then hung up the phone, Paul's jaw hung loosely.

"What happen man? What'd Addison say?"

"Somethings not right." He mumbled to himself. A huge knot formed in the pit of his stomach causing him to feel even more on edge than he already was. Addison has been acting way more bitchy than usual, and she's been keeping Corey hostage at her house too. It's like as if she's up to something big. Was it drugs? Did she get him hooked on coke, angel dust, or was it something worse? A loud knock on the front door sounded through the house, making Paul jump slightly. Sid watched his friend as he got up and walked over to the front door. Once he had the door opened wide enough Sid saw that all of their friends had just arrived. Joey wore a Jason Voorhees mask and an old mechanics jumpsuit. Some of the other guys were dressed up too in makeshift Halloween costumes. Originally they had all planned on getting nice costumes and hitting up all the parties that they could, but about three months ago Corey had reminded them that it was Thalia's sweet sixteen this year. So they scrapped their original party plans and put their money together to get Thalia a few nice things from the mall and make dinner reservations at the Cheesecake Factory in Ames.

"So when are we gonna head over to Tally's?" Shawn asked as he plopped down onto the sofa next to Sid, Paul just shrugged his shoulders. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Fucking Addison is holding Corey hostage again saying that he is basically her property and that she doesn't want him around Tally."

Chris cocked a brow at Paul and narrowed his eyes, "What else are you not telling us?"

Paul heaved a sigh, letting his head fall into his hands. He knew that once he told the guys what Addison had said they would all equally get pissed off. Joey threw a pillow at him saying, "Tell us already you dick!"

"Alright, alright." He grabbed the pillow and threw it back at Joey. "She had called Tally a slut."

Just as he had expected every last one of his friends got angry and began voicing, well more like yelling, their thoughts and opinions. None of them had really liked Addison from the moment they had met her, but they all agreed to try and be nice to her since she was dating their best friend. It wasn't until Addison has started bullying Thalia that the guys had tried to tell Corey that she wasn't a good person for him to date, but he was stubborn and didn't listen to them since Thalia had never said anything ill about the older girl.