Chapter 24

Seo Ah Young POV

                 I sat in front my sister while that two kiddo sat and looked at us confusedly. A person who want to talk is her so why she quiet now ? She looked at me last time before she sighed.

" Actually I love Sehun " not only me gasped but Sehun too.

" Juhyun " suddenly Chanyeol called her wait it sound like warned.

" What I'm just want to see their reaction. So don't worry " Unnie replied and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

" I'm sorry for what I have done to you all this past day. I'm sorry for hurt you. I'm sorry for reveal the report. I'm sorry for stole Sehun. I'm sorry for made you felt guilty. I'm sorry - "

" Are you rapping right now ? " Chanyeol asked. It true. Unnie apologize liked she rapping.

" Shut up duh " she glared at Chanyeol. I hold my laughter.

" I'm really sorry for everything. From now I won't disturb you with him unless he hurt you " she smiled.

" What you mean by me and him ? "

" Wait I thought you guess already together " she slapped her forehead.

" You followed them around and you don't know " Chanyeol said annoyedly. Followed us ?

" Excuse me, Mr Park. It We not me only " I chuckled seeing them fighting.

                   After they finished fought, they left me and Sehun all alone. Awkward silence control us. I went to kitchen to make something for dinner but someone hugged me from behind and I know this scent.

                    I tried to push him but he too strong. I turned around and looked at him who busy studying my face. Gosh our face really close. If wrong move, good bye my world.

" What will you choose between revenge and love now ? " suddenly he spoke.

" Huh ? "

" If I didn't confess to you, what will you choose between revenge and love ? " I stayed silent. I can't saying anything.

" Please answer this one, is it you didn't reply my love because you do revenge on me right now ? " I saw his eyes fill up with tears. I didn't reply.

" I know the answer. Thank you. If this your revenge, you already success. I'm hurt like what you want. I will leave " with it be left.

               Why he think that way ? Where he got that idea ? Also what happened to my mouth ? Why I can't use it ? Why nothing come out from my mouth ? Suddenly I remember what mom said before.

" You will know how much you loved him once he left you "
                Is it he really planning to leave me ? I guess I don't like him but I love him. Why it hard for me to accept him when we have same feeling towards each other. Why.

                 I opened kitchen cabinet and took a bottle of wine. I drink it. I felt really dizzy. Ah I forgot I'm bad drinker. I'm sorry, Sehun. Everything went black.

Oh Sehun POV

                  I went to my house and jump on couch. I don't know she used my feeling to get revenge. I thought she really do. I'm really stupid. Serve you Sehun.

Message from 'Noisy Chan Hyung'
Sehun, Ah Young at hospital right now. Doctor said she took alcohol a lot but actually can't drink it even a bit. Come here she need you.

                    I threw my phone away. I don't care about her now. I want to move on. She already got what she want so she don't need anymore. I tried to close my eyes but my heart worried about her. Damn.

                     I took my car key and drove to hospital. I asked where Ah Young room because I don't want Chanyeol know I come here. I didn't saw anyone near her room. I looked at her through mirror.

                      She looked lifeless. She really stupid. Why she took alcohol when she won something ? Also why she took it when she know it dangerous for her healthy. Tsk.

Message from ' Seohyun'
She didn't took it without reason. She never used your feeling to take revenge on what your parents did. She loved you like you did but she afraid to admit it. Sehun, she really need you as strength to fight everything. Please stay by her side.