Chapter 19

Oh Sehun POV

I'm here in my dad room. Silence took over this room. He kept sighed and I'm here lose my words. I don't know what should I say to him. What should I explain to him ? This coming unexpectedly.

" What do you think about it now ? " suddenly dad asked.

" It true anyway. Are you going to denied the true again ? " he looked at me disbelief.

" Sehun, you should in my side. Are you put all on me right now ?! "

" I won't be in same side with who denied the true. It like 13 years ago and you still hide it. Everyone blamed him while he just a victim " I don't know I just fight my dad back after 22 years I lived.

" Don't ever show up, Sehun " I walked to door and looked at him back.

" No matter how long you hide it. One day, they will know the truth and that time you fall deep for hide it too long " I left.

I looked at Ah Young desk and she not there yet. I don't think she will come after she get what she want. I sighed and entered my room to take my things before left to club. I want drink today.

I can't believe I fall for her while she just using me for her revenge. Why I fall for her so easy ? I felt like fool right now. I thought she different from other girls oh yeah she different from what I thought.

I kept drink until I felt dizzy. Damn just few glass more. I smiled idiotic. Suddenly someone came to me. Is it really her or just my imagination ?

" Ah Young ? "

Seo Ah Young POV

I went out from my house using back door. There many reporters in front mg house. Damn. Who post that report ? I need to find Sehun first before it too late.

I ran to his office and of course I took back door or I'm totally die. I entered his room and he no where to be found. I putted my resigned letter on his desk and went out.

I saw Chanyeol walked towards me. The next thing I know, my cheek really hurt. I touched my cheek. He freaking slapped me ! But I deserve it. I hurt his best friend. All workers look at us.

" I can't believe you do this to us " he said annoyedly.

" We both chased you but it nothing. You just using us " he added. It hurt.

" I really regret what I did for you " he said and walked away. I'm sorry, Chanyeol.

I tried to call Sehun but he didn't pick up it. Where on earth he right now ? I need talk to him. If he won't forgive me, it's okay at least he know the true. I stopped my track when I don't know where should I find him.

I went to my uncle house. I knocked his door and luckily he opened it because if he not, I want to kick his door. I entered his house after he opened it. I took off my caps and looked at him disbelief.

" You did this right ? " I asked him.

" I didn't do anything. You a person who make the report and I just want to show people how talented you are " I clenched my fist.

" You lied to me about my parents ! "

" I didn't lied, I'm just hide the truth. So you will believe me " he sat on couch and turned on TV.

[Breaking News] The richer businessman is a liar. Mr Oh didn't give any reaction to the report yet.

" He can't run away now " I can't believe this. Uncle will make them as his victim again and I won't it happen.

" You want to know the truth. I didn't do all this by myself. Someone help me and you will be shock if you know " I walked to him and punched his face. It been a long time didn't do like this.

" That person is .... "

********************
Don't forget to comment and vote ~