Twenty-Five

Percy wished the fall had killed him!

He felt absolutely horrible, his clothes were torn to the pont where they almost seemed to not exist, his feet were bloody after walking on the shore of the River Cocytos,  the shards of glass that made up the shore, cut into his feet and the whole experience reminded him more of the fact that he didn't have Annabeth anymore, and that made him feel more alone than ever. But one thing Percy knew was that he had to get back. There was no way in Hell that he was goinf to leave his family and let them tight that bloody war by themselves. There was a brewing, it might not have a powerful deity as Kronos or Gaea as the enemy, but it had the son of a primadorial goddess whom seemed to be set on getting revenge, for a reason he did not understand. He guessed that the dude possesing Craig just got bored and this was his sick idea of fun. Two camps who he cared about so much were going to fight each other, Camp half blood ay have betrayed him, it may have been against their will, but he doesn't wish them death.

Percy had his sword out, the tip dragging along the 'sand'. Tears were streaming down his face before he wiped them, put on a determined look and made his way through Tartarus. He was getting out of here, even if it's the last thing he did.

***

The hunters were in despair once the heard of what happened to Percy, they began preparing for the war, and they planned on winning, they had to avenge their brother.

Hurricane would growl at anyone who tried to approach him, apart from Lily, who stayed beside him with tears streaming down her face, hugging his fury neck.

Artemis left to Olympus with Thalia and Faith to tell the Gods of the news. Their hero was gone,  and they weren't sure he was coming back.

Little did they know that Percy would find three others on his voyage through very place he still has nightmares about.

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update. Anyway this book is almost over

I litteraly forgot about Hurricane, so I just had to bring him back.

Three guesses on who those three heroes are! ;)