CH-5 Keys!!!

Acnologia's POV:

"WHOS THERE"?????

Ok, if she's curious to know then i guess i'll let her know. Before Acnologia could take a single step towards the blonde something caught his attention 'Is that a dragon slayer...........in my territory'  Fine! I'll handle her later now that slayer is dead. Acnologia ran all around the forest but never found a dragon slayer in the woods.

WTF if there wasn't a dragon slayer here then what was that feeling!!??? anyways.......

When acnologia returned back to his cave for Lucy she was gone. Where is she!? Don't tell me.....did someone just played with my senses!

Loke's POV:

"Princess don't ever leave me like that" "yah yah I got it Loke now what is that in your hand" Loke handed over a pouch of something jingly to lucy "Surprise" "huh"! lucy opens the pouch and 'I just hope lucy's able to cont-'  she jumped and caught loke in an embrace "OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU LOKE". 

Inside the pouch were 3 celestial platinum keys.....

(Incase in the future chapters I got a lil twisted mind so.......Platinum keys are going to be those of Demons, Gods, Mythological creatures and Knights and all)

Lucy's POV:

"Loke leaving that aside we have to leave now, there's something or someone I don't wanna encounter" Loke in understanding nodded his head already knowing about a familiar person. "Yes Princess we have to escape from here"

Ok hope ya guys like it............I promise i'll write soon so till then. My next chapter is gonna be about a new spirit or lucy's escape!