6: I Need You Cas

It was an hour of driving angrily. You calmed down and pulled into a gas station one town over. You fueled up and got some quick food. You returned to your car and got in. Setting your food in the backseat your phone rang. You looked at the screen.
Dean Calling. You slid your finger over ignore.
You were fed up with it right now. You started the engine again and drive off heading towards Colorado. It was a four day drive but, it was worth it.

Day 1 to Colorado:

Nothing really happened you started to get lonely as you stopped and pulled into a small clearing behind some bushes and fell asleep in your car. Your phone kept ringing. You kept ignoring each call that was from Dean. Once you got up you continued driving.

Day 2 to Colorado:

You felt a little more lonely you wondered where Cas was. There was pretty scenery by a river and you wanted to spend it with him.

"Cas?" You called out looking to the sky.

"Cas I need you." You called out more in depth. Nothing. 'Where is he'?

"Castiel, please." You begged. Still nothing. You took a picture and continued driving.

Day 3 to Colorado:

You were fed up with the silence. You decided to call a friend of yours when you heard the familiar sound of wings. Castiel was back. He was in your passenger seat.

"(Your name) I wanted to come when you called but, I'm loosing grace." He apologized.

"I understand. I missed you though." You glanced at him then pealed your eyes to the road.

"I missed you too. Where are we heading?" He asked nodding at the long stretch of asphalt.

"Colorado. I need to get away from the boys." You answered. He nodded.

"I saw it all." He admitted. You didn't get mad, he was saving his strength. You pulled over and parked the car for a stretching moment.