1: Awake

Your head pounds against your skull as you open your eyes. Looking up at the sky. Wait what? You sit up and see you are on a park bench alone.

'How did I get here?' You ask yourself not remembering any drinks with the guys. This was weird there was no one around. You stood up and abandoned where you found yourself laying down.

The scenery looked as if no one has touched it in decades. You turn around and saw that the bench you awoken on was gone. You faced the other way and saw a guy in all black start to approach you. He was sophisticated and graceful with each step he took.

"Hello?" You half asked and half greeted.

"(Your name)?" He asked as he pulled out a clipboard and pen.

"Yes sir. May I ask who you are?" You smiled.

"I am the Reaper Eric. It isn't your time though." He shook his head as he skimmed through the list of names. A real life Reaper. You've heard stories from your Nana who taught you the smarts of Hunting.

"Let me guess, I'm dying?" You asked.

"I believe so." He said in a sorrowful tone.

"How on Earth..." You stopped to hear something in the wind. A whisper. It grew louder and louder.

"(Your name)! No no no. Don't you dare go." You heard your friend Dean. Then, you felt the world around you tumble as you snapped awake.

"Dea-" You were cut off.

"Don't talk please (your name.) you need to rest." Sam interrupted soothingly. You were laying on Sam's lap elevated and a flannel pushed on your shoulder. You remembered it all.
You were cut by a Witch. You kept still. Sam kept his hazel eyes on you smiling. You saw Dean speeding towards the hospital.
He gave you the flannel to stop the bleeding. Then, you heard the sound of flapping and a man in a tan trench coat appeared in the front seat.

"Hello Dean. Why are you exceeding the speed limit?" He looked confusedly at Dean who kept his eyes on the road.

"Look behind you Cas." Dean replied roughly. Cas turned around and noticed Sam watching you. He blushed a little bit as he laid eyes on you.

"Oh my." Cas said blankly.