Puddles are way to obvious -_- part 3

Start from the beginning

'ewww kakashi thats i bit too graphic' I thought to myself as I heard the rest of my teamates yelling out: : "Kakashi sensei!" in alarm.  

" one down, four more to go." two of the creepy ninjas said together while they both charged towards us. 

" Like i'm going to let tht happen! >:(" I yelled out as I jmped and apeared right before them. Grinning like a maniac at the two surprised ninjas I punched both of them REALLY hard in the face causing them to fall and roll/crash into the ground.  

" BOOYEA!!"

Sakura and Naruto's POV

 We all watched in amazement as Alice chan punched the two ninjas into the ground behind them. 0.o 

....... 

Remind me to never get her mad at me.

Tazuna POV

 that shory was THAT strong? o.0

Sasuke POV

hmph.. show off.  

(oooh looks like someones jealous XD)

Kakashi POV

*somewhere hidden in the trees* ( kakashi's such a creeper -.-)

hm.. good job protecting ur teamates Alice chan ^.\ 

Alice POV

"grr you brat!" bob 1 and bob 2 ( yea i decided to call them tht XD) said at the same time again. They  painfuly  got up from the ground while clutching their face. When bob 1 and bob 2 looked up and glared at me I noticed they had blood coming out of their noses. o.0

" you brat! how dare you punch us! >:(" bob 1 yelled out at me while i just stood there and stared at the "waterfall" that was coming out of ther noses. 

.......................... 

.................................

" PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked  while pointing dramatically at them.  My team mates, Tazuna, and i bet even kakashi sensei (wherever he is hiding) anime fell at my randomness  while the two bobs yelled out: " WHAT!?!?!" 

"hehehe nah i'm just kidding.^.^  b/c u guys are probably gay for each other. Am i right? " I asked the two Bobs. 

"w-what? n-no!" Bob 1 yelled out

" Yeah! we're just brothers!" Bob 2 said 

" oh? really now? so you two bandits are brothers?" I asked them with fake curiousity.

"we're not bandits either! were NINJAS!!!" Bob 1 screamed out in annoyance at me.

"yeah! and we were hired  to kill the man your protecting!" BAKA  Bob 2 yelled out after his brother.

.......

Bob 1 and bo 2's POV

 The two bob's then had wide eyes as they realized the information that they had just given out. them: 0.o ' oh snap.' they thought at the same time.

Alice POV

"soo ur here to kill  gramps huh? *Tazuna yelling out that he isn't THAT old :D* " I stated while ignoring Tazuna.