1.) You Ignore My Hate

(Under Edit, be patient)

I growl, pulling at the strings of my bow. I knew that nothing was wrong with my equipment, but I never failed to check anyway. I strived for perfection, and that would not happen if my equipment was any less so.

Lost in thought I almost didn't notice the tall, rugged cowboy enter the room. Slowly, I sunk into the corner, praying that he wouldn't see me.

Sure enough, barely a minute had passed before I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Hanzo!"

I glare at my bow, refusing to turn around and face the man. I hated him. I hated the way he completely ignored my obvious hatred towards him.

"So you won't look at me huh? That's ok!" I felt an arm drape around my broad shoulder, the repulsive smell of tobacco filling my nose. But what was even worse was the confident smirk plastered on the cowboy's face.

How I hated that smirk, like he knew I hated him, but instead of leaving me alone, he took it as a challenge.

"Whattchya doing here?" McCree asked, turning his gaze from my face to my bow.

"I am checking my equipment." I answered bluntly, pulling out from under his arm and sitting a ways away from him.

McCree studied me for a moment, and then took a long look at my bow. "Looks fine to me." He said in a matter-of-factly way I always hated.

"Perhaps by your standards...." I mutter, more to myself than to McCree.

McCree thought for a moment, rolling the thick cigar between his teeth. More than anything I hoped he would stand up and leave, net instead his eyes settled back on me.

"Well, maybe I'll check my equipment then!" He concluded, pulling out his gun and looking at it.

I mentally groan, desperately wishing that someone would come save me from this obnoxious (and rather uncomfortable) situation.

Just then, as if my prayers had been answered, Mercy walked over. "Jesse, I need to make sure you're all good after today's battle." She said politely.

I could've swore I saw a bit of disappointment flash across McCree's face before her heaved a long sigh and stood up.

"Whatever you say doc." He grumbled, and began following the smaller blonde back to her office.

Just when I finally though he was gone I head my name being called again. "Hanzo!" Begrudgingly I looked up at the scruffy cowboy. "I'll catch you later!" He grinned, winking at me before disappearing into Mercy's office.

"Hopefully not...." I growl, angrily grabbing my equipment and leaving.

                      *************

I lean my head against the cool metal of the building, staring up at the night sky. I came to this spot often, to think, and to be alone.

Closing my eyes I couldn't help but thing of the infuriating man that was McCree. I had never liked the man, even when we first met, there was something about him I couldn't stand.

Of coarse I had managed to avoid him at first and thing had been fine until McCree starting to take a strange interest in me.

Now a days he would seek me out and try to interact with me, even if I blatantly shunned him.

For the second time in one day I heard my name called in that annoying western accent.

"Hey! Hanzo!"

I froze, focusing everything I had to not completely loose my temper. I turn towards the ledge, peeking over to see McCree awkwardly hanging onto the sleek side of the building.

"What are you doing?" I spat, glaring down at him.

McCree smiled sheepishly, "Well, I heard you hung out here, so I came to find you. But then I tried to get up there and I...." He trailed off.

I roll my eyes, wondering how one man could be such an idiot. "There is a ladder you know...." I say, not breaking my intense glare, trying to psychically communicate to him my distain.

"There is?!" McCree cried before loosing his grip on the wall and crashing back to the floor.

I watch him as he grumbled to himself, achingly standing up and looking back up at me. "Well that sure makes things easier!" He forced a pained grin, "mind if I keep ya' company?"

"No!" I snap immediately, angrily leaning back into my hiding spot.

"Aw! Why not!" McCree whined, making his way to the latter anyway.

"Because!" I snap, looking down the latter at him.

"Because....?"

"Because I hate you!" I spat.

McCree cocked an eyebrow before letting out a sigh. "If you say so partner..."

I let out a sigh of relief upon hearing his footsteps walking away. Just when I was about to relax I head McCree tell back at me.

"I'll come back later!" He called, before waking away.

I sat for several moments, annoyed, tired, angry, with only one thought in my head.

I hate you Jesse McCree.

A/N: I dunno if anyone is gonna read this, but if you're reading my A/N I suppose that means you read it~ so thank you for reading~ hopefully you're enjoying this~!