Three

//UN-EDITED//

A/N any text that's underlined means they're speaking in Korean. Plain text means English.

"Nina!" Jackson screamed as soon as we stepped foot backstage. We waited until the fans cleared out of the place then showed our passes to the security on stage.

Nina ran to him, immediately engulfing him in a hug. His features softened as she pressed her face against his chest, his own head snuggled into the crook of her neck. He so liked her. I'm taken away from the beautiful moment by Joshua, who stood in front of me with a shy grin on his face.

      "Hey." He smiled, extending his hand.

      "Hello, and dude you don't have to shake my hand." I gingerly pushed his hand down and he laughed, shrugging.

      "Then what? Do you hug?" He asked with arms wide open, I looked past him and saw a few of the members of his band staring at us and smirking. I blushed, nodding and stepping into his grasp. I took in his lemon and orange scent and stepped back immediately, not wanting it to get awkward.

      "So how are you? I didn't get to stop by today at practice, I'm sorry." I smiled at his cuteness and shook my head, ignoring the stares.

      "I'm good thank you! How about you? And no don't worry about it haha I would have stopped by as well but I was afraid diva boo would say something."

      "I'm great, thank you. And believe me, you'll get used to him. He's just really over protective of us. I talked to him though, I explained that you had permission to be in the studio. Half of the group thought you were a sasaeng." I tilted my head in confusion, not having a single clue as to what a sasaeng was.

      "I'm sorry but what is that?" I asked, feeling embarrassed at my lack of knowledge.

      "It's a stalker. Like a crazy, obsessed, fan." He answered, laughing at my face.

      "Oh no believe me, this is the first time I ever heard of seventeen. You guys were great by the way. I might actually become a sasaeng if your future music is this good." I knew I sounded flirty but the guy looked too nice to retaliate. It was natural, I couldn't hide my charisma. As cocky as that sounded.

      "We're working on some new things now, feel free to stop by anytime and we can show you a bit of the behind the scenes." He suggested, lightly grabbing my hand and setting it down again.

      I grinned, somehow liking the idea, "Sounds great, but i have to go. My friend Nina has been dying to introduce me to some people. I'll catch up with you later yeah?" I asked, looking up at his eyes.

      "You got it." He smiled and I walked away towards Nina who was sitting with a few got7 guys. I awkwardly stood in front of her until she realized I was there, finally tearing her eyes away from Jackson.

      "Guys this is my friend June, she speaks pretty good Korean but help her out yeah? June this is Jackson." She introduced me to her love interest first, I smiled and shook his hand, turning to the rest of the guys.

      "Hello milady." Mark smirked, slinging an arm around my shoulder. I blushed at his actions and pushed him away softly, looking towards the other two guys beside me. I learned their names to be BamBam and Youngjae.