Allow me to introduce myself (Facts Tag)

So some awesome ass ladies (alenaamarii, gvldennn_, QueenShaveen and Queenjanaii) tagged me to share 14 facts about myself with y'all, so here goes nothing?

Rules

1. You must post the rules

2. You must have a creative title

3. You must tag 15 people

4. You must include 14 facts

5. You must finish the facts in a week

***

1. For those of y'all who don't know, my name is Erika

2. My favorite color is purple and is also my birthstone

3. I wrote my first fanfiction story about Chris Brown when I was in high school 10 years ago (yeah, I'm telling my age lol)

4. I absolutely love sports (basketball and NASCAR are my two favorites above all)

5. I've been a Chicago Bulls fan since I was 2. My dad used to sit me in front of the tv when he watched the games and I've been following since 93.

6. I'm a part time (full time lol) nerd. Like y'all won't believe the amount of time I spend playing trivia and learning useless facts lol

7. Scrabble and reading are my favorite pastimes. A girl will grab a book and Starbucks then curl up in a chair for hours.

8. My first and biggest athlete crush is Doug McDermott. It's really sad sometimes but true lol. I've loved the guy and followed him since he played high school basketball back in Iowa.

9. Harry Potter is my favorite series (books and movies) of all time. Like I can quote every movie and plan to visit Harry Potter world in Florida.

10. I studied psychology and counseling in undergrad and graduate school.

11. Even though I don't do it as much now, I absolutely enjoy writing. It's been so therapeutic for me for the last decade and being able to connect with others in this form of art is amazing. I've met some awesome people here on wattpad that I truly consider friends.

12. I LOVE ballroom dancing. I started when I was 5 and can't wait to get back into it.

13. I'm an outdoors girl! I adore flowers, farms, gardens, lakes and most of nature (bugs are not friends). I spent a lot of time in the country growing up and it's still a favorite place to be.

14. I love cooking and being creative in the kitchen. Baking is one of the ways I relax on days off from work and my side goal is to own a bakery one day.

***

Okay, now that I've shared a little something with y'all, I tag Jasmine8295 sweatykenallen QueenQuinne DiamondDavis901 Babyy_Bee bettyboop___ Vibenesse smthomps11 808sandmilkshakes iKaylaCM KalaLondon11 OhLookItsRozz FreakAndGeek_ mindless_aries NubianPrincesss