Cheater part 2

"Ruby what are you doing here?" I ask and she looks up at me, "can we talk?" She asks and I sigh and nod before walking outside.

"Baby you know I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you. But she said that if I didn't fuck her that she will hurt our baby. I couldn't let that happen." She said as tears ran down her face.

"She threatened my baby!!" I yelled and ran inside thankful that my shoes were still on, "watch her Sarah." I told my sister as Ruby trailed behind me.

"Bring me to her." I say and she nods and drives me to a house, which I'm guessing is hers.

I banged on her door, when she opened it, "oh hey Ruby back for more already." She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hair dragging her inside.

"Y/N!" Ruby yelled but I ignored her,

"You stupid bitch, you threatened my girl about my daughter because you wanted sex!!" I yell and she whimpers but says, "yes and it was amazing too. But it's too bad that I still am going to hurt her." She smirked and I kicked her in the face.

"Your gonna stay away from Ruby and Esme." I yelled and she nodded, "okay." She yelled in pain as I punched her for the last time.

"Glad we agree on something. But, there's one more thing, Ruby might have made you yell out her name, but you have no idea how many times she yells out my name. You won't get to her that good where she can barley walk in the morning." I sneered and grabbed rubys waist and drove back to my sisters.

"Baby, you said that." Ruby blushed and I smiled and brought her closer.

"Well it's true." I say and she digs her face into my neck as I pull up to my sisters and run inside.

"Mommy!!" Esme screams and I pick her up Ruby wrapping her arm around my waist and kissed Esmes cheek.

"I'll watch her, you two look like you need the night to yourselves. Go home." Sarah says as she takes Esme and hands me my bags.

Needless to say, Ruby yelled my name about twenty times last night and had to crawl to the bathroom in the morning. 😏😏😏😏