Pool party!!

"Hey Justin!!" I say and I hugged him after I jumped into the pool. While my girlfriend changed, "hey Y/N where's Ruby?" He asked and I shook my head, "don't know but you better not be thinking of stealing my girlfriend." I say and he chuckles, then I feel Ruby wrap her arm around my shoulder and kiss my cheek.

"Hey rubes!!" I say as I sit on a thing that floats.

"Hey Justin." She says and hugs him.

"Your girlfriend is afraid that I'm going to steal you." He says and I blush as she turns to me with a smirk on her face.

"That's not funny." I say and fold my arms over my chest and pout.

"It's cute baby." She said and I blushed.

Then someone flipped the thing over causing me to fall on Justin.

"Owe, you got a big head." I said rubbing my forehead.

"You got a big forehead." He said and I punched him in the arm.

Ruby pulled me by her and kissed my forehead causing me to blush and her chuckling.

"Don't laugh at me." I pout and she makes my legs wrap around her waist as we are face to face.

"I'm sorry babygirl." She said and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I love you." I say pushed her blue hair back.

"I love you too cutie." She says and I pull her face closer to mine and press my lips on hers.

"No love making over here." Justin said as he pushed our heads away from eachother.

"Whatever, your just mad that she doesn't scream your name out at night."

"Ruby?!"