When your oversized

"Alright Y/N now do a pose." The photographer said and smiled showing off my dimples.

"Alright thank you now go take a break and I see you back here in 20 minutes.

I walked behind the camera and got a bag of chips.

"Are you really gonna eat that? I mean you are already fat." A girl that looked like this said,

I took a handful of chips and stuffed my face

I took a handful of chips and stuffed my face. Then i flipped her off.

I hear a laugh and I turn to see Ruby Rose.

"See even rubys laughing at you. Your making a fool of yourself....." The girl continues on and I pick up my phone and call my friend,

"Excuse me bitch I'm talking to you." She said and glared at me, "bitch you was not talking to me you was talking at me so ain't nobody give a shit, I don't why you going on this rampage cause ain't nobody listening to you. If I want to eat that whole table I will. Not saying that I won't and I'm not saying that I will." I say and flip my hair over my shoulder and walk away.

"That was cool what you said back there." Ruby said and smiled at me.

I suddenly got embarrassed.

"Oh no baby your hot." She said and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and walked back to take more pictures.

I walk out to my car in this

"Hey Y/N wait!" I hear and when I turn around someone's lips slam into mine

The person wrapped their arms around my waist.

Or tried to because they couldn't connect their hands.

"Your beautiful." She whispered and looked down at my lips.

I smiled and shook my head, "you can't even put your hands together when you hug me." I say and open my car door.

"That doesn't matter. Your still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." She said and hugged me.

"Thanks Ruby." I whisper and she grabs my phone.
Only to realize that her picture is my background.

(That's my favorite picture

(That's my favorite picture.)
"I wonder who that is?stealing my girls heart." She said and my heart stopped.

"Your girl?" I say and she nods, "of course your my girl." She kisses my cheeks and then grabs my face.

"Alright then, if I'm your girl then your my girl." I say with a hopeful look and she nods.

"Of course babygirl." She says and kisses me.