Meeting ruby// Part 2

She opened up my door and I said, "thanks." As I climbed in.

She got in on the drivers side and drove towards I'm guessing a store.

"Let's go get some ice cream." She said as she parked and I walked inside behind her.

We are walking towards the freezers and I opened the door and said, "ladies first."

Ruby chuckled and got out two tubes of ice cream. 

"Your a lady two." She said as we walked to the cash register.

"So I can go undercover and be a man." I say and make a face making her laugh.

"Yeah sure, with that face you could totally be a man." She said and put the ice cream on the counter.

"$5.03." The guy said and put the ice cream in bags. I took out my card and heard a ding.

"Have a nice day." He said as he handed us the bag, "Ruby." I say and she smirked, "yes love?" She said as she opened the car door for me.

"Why did you pay?" I whined and she handed me the bag while she chuckled and kissed my forehead.

She shut the door and walked to her side, "I'm waiting on a answer." I say and giggle as she ignores me.

"Because I can." She said as we pulled up to a big house.

I got out and she grabbed my arm.

"Right this way." She said in a bad British accent.

"You can't be British and Australian at the same time." I said and she laughed.

"I can if I want to." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

"So......." I said as she handed me a spoon.

"So, when did you find out." She asked as she put a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"I found out two weeks ago." I say and take a spoonful in my mouth.

"Oh that's cool." She said and then I looked down and felt something cold on my nose.

"Ruby!!" I whined and she giggled, "that was so rude." I said and went to wipe the ice cream off my nose.

"Let me." Ruby said as she grabbed my hand and kissed my nose.

"Your so cheesy." I said as I blushed after she pulled away.

"Ruff ruff!!" I hear and then the feet of a dog scraping on the wood floor.

"You have a dog?" I gush as he jumps on my legs.

"Yeah, everyone has a dog." She said, she ate another spoonful and I pet the dog.

"He's so cute." I say as he sits by rubys feet.

"So why did she get mad?" Ruby asked as she sat down on the counter, "She never wanted a baby. She has been trying to change my mind all along every time I would talk about having a baby she would change the subject. But it wasn't my fault, we were at this party, and I'm not even straight." I said and   Ruby chuckled.

"But anyway he handed me a drink and I was kinda feeling woozy. Before I knew it, I woke up naked on his bed." I say and almost gagged.

"No more ice cream." I say and put the lid back on the ice cream and put my spoon in the sink.

"You can put it in the freezer." Ruby said and I nodded.

I walked back over to her and said, "I have to get home before my dog chews my house apart."

She pouts but nods as she puts her ice cream in the freezer next to mine.

"Okay I'll drive you home." She said and grabbed her keys.

"We should go out to lunch." She said and I nodded, "but I'm paying." I say and she says, "we will see about that."

"Whatever." I say as I giggle and get into her car.

"You should totally give me your number." She said and handed me her phone.

I put my number in and handed her phone back to her as she pulled up to my house.

"Thank you Ruby." I say and kiss her cheek before getting out and running to my door hearing my puppy bark. 

I opened the door and my dog ran out.

"Come back!! Blue!!" I ran out and saw Ruby holding blue close to her chest.

"Thank you, you got out of your car pretty fast." I say and she smiles and says, "well you left your bag in my car." She said and handed me my purse and my puppy.

"Well thank you, and I see you tomorrow."

"We should have lunch at my house.you should bring him too." She said as I nodded.

"Okay well I'll be there." I said and she smiled and got back into her car.

"See you later."