She drops her pants on the ground and steps out of them. As we both stand there naked, I couldn't help but explore her body with my eyes. Biting my lips, sticking my hand out as I wait for her to connect with me.

She connects as I lead her to the jacuzzi.

We step in. The water was perfect and smells delicious. I sit in between Kelz legs as I brush against her breast.

She wraps her arms around me as we sway to the music. She starts to rub my thighs up to my stomach.

"You're my halo" she whispers in my ear and starts to nibble on my ear.

I quiver from how she could literally create any spot on my body to fall to pieces for her.

She spreads my legs allowing the warmth of the water to enter my pussy. God it feels good. She starts to massage the outside of my pussy never going inside of my warm pussy. Even water couldn't flush out the already juices in my hole. My head falls back on her imagining her inside of me and the party that she can create in me.

"Calliope" I whimper.

She remain silent as she brings one can up cupping my breast. Her soft kisses sparked fire on my neck as I jump for the excitement that's going on with my body.

"Fuck me" I beg.

"Not tonight baby. I want to make love to you" she spoke softly.

She starts massaging me everywhere. She gets from behind me, going to the other side grabbing my foot. She massages it as I close my eyes. I gasp when I feel her tongue move from the bottom of my foot licking every toe individually. Goosebumps spread all over my body. She takes my other foot and does the same thing. She's worth everything.

She grabs my hand pulling me up and leading me to the shower. She grabs a handful of fruit and washes my body. Our lips finally lock as she quickly pulls back and slowly comes back.

Our kiss so deep. Licking and sucking each other lips as she continues to wash my body. I grab a handful of fruit and start to wash her body as our lips stay connected. Soft moans escape both our mouths. We turn the shower on as the cold water falls on us cooling our bodies down. Fruit falls from our body as we clean ourselves.

Kelz gets out and grabs me a towel holding it open as I turn she wraps it around me. She starts to dry me as our eyes stay locked on each other.

I do the same to her. She comes close to me as the towel drops to the ground. We kiss until we are in front of our bed. Still connected, we ease onto the bed. I lay back as Kelz climbs on top of me.

My hands start to roam her body but she grabs them and pins them above my head. She breaks our kiss going down to my neck down to my shoulder down to my breast giving them little kisses and takes a long stroke with her tongue over my nipple.

"Mmmmmm" I moan.

She starts back kissing me down under my breast to my stomach to the crease of my panty line giving me more goosebumps. I look down to her looking at me as she gives me a devilish look.

She goes down to my pussy lips licking the outside, kisses the inside of both my thighs, then teases me by licking inside my pussy but not going all the way in.

Without warning she flips me over as Jamie Foxx- DJ Play A Love Song creates the right mood. She moves my hair to the side as she licks and sucks on the back of my neck.

"Yessss" the word slips out as I grab the sheets.

Kisses invade my back as she makes her way down to my ass. She starts rubbing it. Lord I've died and went to heaven. Ass massages are the shit.

She spreads my ass and licks every inch of the inside of my ass. My toes curl from the sensation she bought me. She moans gripping my ass.

"Damn baby"

She lifts me up as my ass toots in the air sticking her tongue in my pussy hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream. My face frowning to the unbelievable feeling.

I push my ass to her face to get more of her tongue. She moans again, spreading me and going deeper with her tongue.

"Oh fuck Calliope" I cry out.

As her tongue goes in and out of me, her chin hits up against my clit. All the built up anticipation wasn't going to let me take this for much longer.

"Calliope....baby I'm about to cum"

As if she got mad, she flips me back over.

"Open your lips" she demands.

I obey.

I open them wide. She climbs on top of me as she spreads hers and sits on me.

I gasp as soon as she sits, I can feel how wet she is.

She rides me slowly looking down at me.

I tried my best to keep eye contact but they roll behind my head.

I bite down hard on my lips.

"Faster baby...please" I beg.

She speeds up as her moans sends me over the top.

"Cum for me baby" she said seductively.

Our clits hit each as I can hear the slippery sound of love making. Kelz starts going faster as her moans got louder.

"Fuck" she screams.

I grab her as we hit each other harder.

"I'm about to cum for you baby" I scream arching my back as my nails dig into her thigh.

"Yessss ba..baby me tooo" she moans.

Within seconds our body jerk as our body releases the sweet necatur juices.

She turns putting her pussy in my face as we lick each clean. She flips back over and gets up and goes to our closet.

She pulls out the strap and turns back around.

"Can I still take that offer up to fuck you" she asks.

I bit my lip and turn over putting my ass in the air. I look back at her.

"Come beat your pussy queen"