*Twenty Nine New Messages

"But I don't want you to leave."

Jungkook frowned and nuzzled his head further into the crook of Taehyung's neck as they both lay on the couch, some movie he couldn't remember playing in the background.

Taehyung's last day in Busan today, Jungkook not wanting to let him leave as he tightened his grip on the older.

"I know Kookie." Taehyung smiled sadly, running his hands through Jungkook's hair and sighing. "I'll skype you every single day I'm gone alright?"

Jungkook nodded, but frowned as he looked at his boyfriend nonetheless.

"It's not the same Tae." He huffed. "I can't feel your warmth through a skype call."

Taehyung exhaled, sitting up and causing Jungkook to as well.

"It can't be helped Kookie." He frowned, resting his hand on the younger's waist. "We've done long distance before we can do it again." He pressed his lips to Jungkook's, kissing him softly and feeling his boyfriend basically melt into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, moving closing and moving his lips in sync with the older's. He knew that he probably wouldn't be able to feel this again for awhile, so he planned to enjoy it while it lasted. "Jungkook I-" Taehyung was breathless as he pulled away, Jungkook raising an eyebrow as to why he stopped. "I lov-" Jungkook's eyes widened as he watched Taehyung look down and bite his lip. "Really like you."

The younger couldn't help but break out into a smile, fully aware of what was on Taehyung's mind as he spoke those words.

"I really like you too." He grinned, learning forward and pecking the older on the nose.

"Tae?" Both boys frowned as they heard Taehyung's mom's voice ring through the house, fully aware of why she would be calling him. She walked into the living room soon enough, smiling softly as she saw the two together. "I hate to he the bearer of bad news but... It's time we leave."

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a sad look before nodding softly, standing up and intertwining their fingers as they started to walk towards the front door.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Jungkook mumbled, frowning as Taehyung slipped on his shoes and picked up his bags.

"I promise I'm not leaving forever Jungkook." He smiled, pulling the younger in for a hug and kissing his forehead. "I'll be back, don't you even worry."

"You promise?" Jungkook repeated, Taehyung nodding in response. The younger smiled and held up his right hand, sticking out his pinky finger. "Make it official."

Giggling, Taehyung latched his finger onto Jungkook's and smiled.

"It's official. I'll visit as soon as I can." He beamed, looking outside to where his mom stood beside their car and waited. "Remember how much I.. Really like you."

Jungkook smiled softly and nodded, pressing his lips to Taehyung's one last time.

"Of course I will, but only if you remember how much I really like you too."

-----
A/N:
Yoooo this was technically the last chapter because next up is the epilogue omg

- Charlie :)