15. Chapter - Edward

So then I stand there in a bedroom in the guest quarters with my hands on her bosoms.

After she locked the door she starts walks up to me again and pushing me on the bed. "Some fun before you are getting engaged?" she whispers in my ear in a seducing tone.

Without waiting for an answer she climbs on the bed onto my lap. By now I think I have lost any control over myself. I grab her neck and kiss her, while I lay down so she lays on top of me.

Just then I hear a knock on the door. Immediately I push her away.

"Your majesty are you in there?" a voice asks from the other side of the door.

"Yes!" I reply, while I open the door.

Our butler – I forgot his name – looks at me in quite a shock. "Uhm, they are awaiting you, Sire!" he stutters.

And then I see my brother looking at me astonished. Then Isabella appears next to him. I can't tell what her eyes say. She stares at me for a while before she turns around and runs away.

"Why?" Frederick asks me, shakes his head and leaves as well.

"I guess the engagement is cancelled." I whisper. Maybe my father was right, I should not decide too easy. And maybe I really should marry for the good of the kingdom. Anyways, I really should hurry and talk to Isabella.

I leave Princess Elizabeth behind and rush to the gardens, where I find Isabella in the arms of my brother. She seems to be crying.

"Isabella, I am sorry!" I start.

"I am sorry, sorry, that I could not see what I was getting into!" Isabella whispers, looking away fromme. "Maybe we should not get married. I mean, let's be serious. I don't know you. And you, you don't know who I am!"