6. Chapter - Isabella

That was close!

He nearly saw me! Luckily I now some secret doors and ways in this huge house. I was just checking out whether the new colour fits to the other colours in the huge ball room, because it needs some new curtains. And when I wanted to return there he walked. I should have known, I mean it IS HIS HOUSE!

I told you this cannot work!

Just shut up.

I walk through a small secret tunnel and end up in my mother's and my sewing room. It is a very simple room. I has two medium sized windows. A huge table with a few chairs standing around. There is a spinning wheel at one of the windows and a fire place at the wall at the right, so in winter we won't get cold while working. On the left is a huge shelf, which is filled up with thousands of unused textile. In front of the fire place is stretched rope on which we hang up our finished work.

As I enter my mother sits at the spinning wheel and gives me a welcoming smile. I sit down at the table and start with the curtains for the ball room.

The next days just fly by. I finish the curtains and I start a dress until one evening I realise, that I need new textiles and I decide to go to the market at the next morning.

And soon the next morning comes. I get out of my bed, wash myself and get into a simple but beautiful green dress. Last but not least I braid my hair and pin it up.

Very quietly I sneak out of the residence and walk to the market.

At the booth with the textiles I stop and look at the beautiful fabric. Carefully I touch a pink silk cloth.

"And so our path shall meet once again!", I hear a familiar voice from behind.