11. Midnight Cereal

Song: Princess of China by Coldplay & Rihanna 

Not edited and hella short considering I disappeared for like a decade. Apologies.

11.

"So basically, he told you everything that I told you

"So basically, he told you everything that I told you." Jake raised his eyebrows at me. He was sprawled across my bed in the most lady-like way I'd ever seen. On his stomach, with his elbows rested on the bed, his chin rested on his palms and his legs bent in the air.

Meanwhile I was sat upside down on my sofa groaning and complaining about life.

Fabulous, right.

When I'd arrived home - Jake in tow -  Scott had called asking if I was only saying I was okay because of peer pressure from Ty and if anyone else had attempted to assassinate me on my way home, my dad had called me bombarding me with questions about my "near death experience" to the point I'd hung up on him, Jared had hit on me a few times - something he's particularly enjoyed doing recently, Jake had eaten almost the entire contents of my friend and mini fridge and my mum had laughed at the fact that I'd almost been hit by a car.

Parenting at it's best.

"No. Sort of. Yes." I sighed, sitting up and leaning back against the cushions. "I'm an asshole I know, and I'm about to tell you something which will further prove that point."

"Oh, gossip!" He exclaimed sarcastically. "Hit me with it boo."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and told him anyway. "I almost kissed him. Logan."

"You dirty hoe!" I grimaced slightly as I saw his eyes light up and a grin cover his lips. "So did I. Well, I tried to."

My eyes widened slightly at his announcement. "You're gay?"

Now his eyes widened and he shook his head, sitting upright. "No, God no. I mean, if my weener went that way I would so try and tap that, but no. Emma, I tried to kiss Emma." He clarified and I nodded, my eyes lighting up.

"Oh my God! What? When? How? Where? Why? What? What?!" I exclaimed, sitting beside him on the bed and he shook his head once more at me.

"Nope, stop trying to change the subject Ms. Hooker. You almost kissed Logan?"

"I almost kissed Logan." I nodded, wincing. "I feel disgusting."

"Was it disgusting?"

"No! That's why I feel disgusting! I wanted him to kiss me, Jake. I had to go against every cell in my body to tell him not to. But he's disgusting, I'm disgusting for wanting it."

"Listen here Honeypie. Sugarplum. Fruitloop. Boobear. Monkey Muffins-"

"Mia." I finished and he nodded, taking my hands in his.