5. Shopping Carts

Song: Wannabe by Spice Girls

Not edited.

5. Shopping Carts

"Uh! I hate him already!" I shouted into a pillow, then chucking the pillow onto the bed with as much power as possible

"Why are all men such stupid, idiotic, annoying idiots!" I growled.

"Um, excuse me." Jake said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"You're an asshole too, don't even try it." I said, looking at him sternly and he shrugged.

"Mia, you don't even know the guy. How do you know he's an asshole?"

"Because!" I shouted, "He's a guy."

"And he ate my cake." I added.

Jake rolled his eyes at me and turned away from me and back to the TV.

I'd come round to Hopes house to speak to her but it turns out she'd gone out on a date a while ago. Jake's been staying at her house for a while due to them being cousins so he'd invited me in to watch a film and I'd spent the entire time ranting about men.

"We're out of ice cream." He stated, throwing the empty pot of Ben and Jerry's on the floor and standing up.

I sighed and stood up, grabbing my coat from the floor and bag from the floor.

"Then we're going to get more." I said as I slipped my arms into my coat.

"I know."

***

"Cookie dough, Peanut butter cup or Chocolate fudge brownie?" Jake asked, glancing between the three ice cream pots with a frown.

"Peanut butter cup." I said almost instantly and scowled when he placed a few pots of cookie dough into the trolley.

We walked past the freezers and I quickly grabbed some of the peanut butter cup flavor and slipped it into the trolley I was struggling to push.

"I'm going to get some pizzas." He announced, ignoring the struggle I was going through with the trolley and walking in the opposite direction. "Go find the crisps!"

"See, all men are assholes." I mumbled under my breath, pushing the trolley with all my strength and sighing when it went further than I'd wanted.

"Except me of course." A voice said from behind me and I turned around with a scowl.

Logan was stood with a box of condoms and some lucky charms in his hands, a small smirk on his face.

I raised my eyebrows at the box in his hands and he grinned "I don't want little Logan's running around any time soon."

"Great because neither do I." I snorted, walking down the isle to grab my trolley and struggling to pull it in the direction of the crisps. Again.

"C'mon Kitten, I see right through you. You wish you had little Logan's." He wiggled his eye brows.

"Of course I do. Oh please Logan, please please please impregnate someone with the horrible little devil spawn you carry inside of you so that I can see more of your simply perfect face." I exclaimed sarcastically as I managed to get control of trolley and push it into the crisps aisle.

My eyes scanned the many crisp's and I frowned, picking up a packet of cool original Doritos, Jake's favorite.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, babe." Logan said as he followed me past the crisps.

"How would you know anything about wit, Babe." I mimicked as I turned into another aisle.

"Jake!" I shouted, spotting him on the other end of the supermarket and practically running after him, Logan -still- following closely behind me. Stalking me, like usual.

He stared at me bewildered for a few seconds and then slowly placed a few pizzas into the cart.

"Girl, I know you want some food but chill the fuck out." He said, his green eyes sparkling with amusement.

"6 pizzas?" I ask him. "Gavin's not here so we'll be fine with 2."

"You think we won't eat six? Funny." He laughed, finally taking the trolley from my grip and pushing it easily towards the checkout.

"How about instead of eating all the pizza you come with me and eat something else. Perhaps put these condoms to use?" Logan suggested from behind us and I briefly glared at him.

"How about instead of talking to me, you find someone who actually likes you and talk to them?" I responded, helping Jake load the food onto the conveyor belt.

"Speaking of people who like me, wheres your friend?" He asked, glancing around the supermarket as though she'd jump out at him any minute.

"Hope?"

"Yeah, Hope." He nodded as he placed his condoms and lucky charms into the pile of food on the conveyor belt and handed Jake some money, smiling at him gratefully. "She's a psycho."

I laughed at him, raising my eyebrows as I begin chucking food into plastic bags after it was scanned, placing the bags back into the trolley.

"How so?" I asked as Jake handed him his items.

"That's a story for another time, princess." He winked as he walked off and exited the shop.

That boy.

Jake pushed the trolley out of the store with ease, and I followed behind him.

"I didn't realize you were such good friends with Logan." He said as I moved to walked besides him.

"I'm not." I snorted, moving to the side to allow someone to pass us. "I didn't realize you were either."

"He's a nice lad." He shrugged and I snorted again.

"Sure, a nice lad."

"He is. And I'm pretty sure he fancies you." Jake glanced at me out the corner of his eyes and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Please, he fancies anything with tits and a vagina." I said and laughed as Jake widened his eyes at me, looking at me with shock as he said,

"You have a vagina? I thought you were a guy with massive tits!"

I made him stop the trolley, moving the bags over slightly and climbing into it.

"I'm pretty sure everyone fancies Queen Mia, I certainly do." He teased and I rolled my eyes as I held onto the sides of the trolley, my legs hanging over the edge of it.

"Stop talking and push me down the hill." I grinned, laughter escaping my lips as he did just that.

" I grinned, laughter escaping my lips as he did just that

Accepting song requests, leave them here. (For any chapters, state which.)

Leave your ship names here!