Chapter 11

I sat with closed windows in despair. The same words infested my mind.

He's dead.

I slipped on my black boots and walked out of my house. Coincidently it was raining, which made the mood ever so worse. When I got to the cemetery I saw many people already.

"You have some gut showing up here" I heard the famous fashion designer say with a venomous voice.

"I loved Adrien sir" I explained with tears building in my eyes.

"Sure, that's why you caused him to kill himself. If it weren't for you he would still be here!".

The tears escaped and fell fast down my face "I'm s-sorry".

He shook his head and walked away. He was definitely right. I had no right to be here since it was my fault. I went to a tree at the park to have solitude where I could drench in my pain.

I suddenly felt a part of me that I've never felt before. Anger. I wanted to get revenge on...myself.

"Lady Misfortune I am hawkmoth" I heard a voice call.

"I know. You want the miraculouses" I smirked.

"Can you get them for me" he questioned and my smiled grew bigger as I nodded.

I shot up to the sky and headed back to where Adrien's funeral was. I could easily get his ring if they kept it on him.

I slowly snuck into the large room where his casket was. As I creaked open that large body sized box I felt a sting in my chest. His lifeless body laid there in peace and it hurt, but I couldn't be using emotions at moments like these so I continued to look for the ring. When I looked I noticed it wasn't there.

"Crap!" I muttered under my breath. I slammed the box and stormed out of there. Where could it be?!

Of course! His room most likely has all of his items that weren't on him. I dashed over to his house and ransacked through his possessions.

After about an hour of looking I saw an object under the sink in his bathroom. His ring. I laughed as I grabbed it.

"Great!" Hawkmoth said maniacally "Now get me ladybugs!".

"Gladly" I said as I took my earrings off "I have them both here for you".

I heard an evil laugh "Excellent! Bring them to me!". I don't know how, but my mind told me exactly where to go without even hesitating. When I got there my spell wore off. I didn't know if that was planned, but I had an idea.

I walked into this large dark room with hawkmoth front and center. I was about to hand them to him, but I dodged his grabbing hand and hit him with my yoyo. Hawkmoth fought back even stronger than I ever was. He knocked me off my feet, causing me to fall on my head and lose conscious.

I got back up and fought back with more strength when I heard a loud crash. Chat Noir smashed through the window with his staff swinging.

"Chat! You were dead!" I shouted.

"I couldn't just leave you here to die could I buggaboo?" He winked. I felt a joy erupt inside of me as we fought against Hawkmoth together. How it's supposed to be.

Hawkmoth got knocked to the ground and I grabbed his miraculous. Chat wrapped me in a hug and returned. I never wanted to leave him again.

We won.

My vision blurred as I looked at the dark ceiling.

It was a dream.

I was still in the Adrienless world where I was losing to Hawkmoth. I couldn't do this without Chat Noir.

I coughed as I attempted to get up, but my legs were too weak. Tears streamed down my face while I watched Hawkmoth snatch the miraculouses.

"NO!" I screamed as he gained ultimate power. This was it. For once in a lifetime the villain won.

Ladybug and Chat Noir never lose, but they do when they are missing the most important person. I watched as Hawkmoth transformed into his original self. It was the one and only...Gabriel Agreste.

"What?!" I shouted "Your son spent most of his time fighting against you! You caused all of this chaos! You caused me to need help and leave him with no choice, but to help me and find my identity! You caused his death!".

He looked at me with shock and sorrow "Adrien is Chat Noir?".

"And it's all your fault that he isn't here to fight with me today" I croaked while finding balance to stand.

"I have no time for this. Go you aren't needed anymore Ladybug...or should I say Marinette. Since Y'know your not ladybug anymore" he laughed while pushing me out of the room. I ran as fast as I could home. I sat out on my roof as I waited for the impending doom.

And that's how the city of Paris fell under the control of the dark villain Hawkmoth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this book didn't have a happy ending and I kinda like it like that cuz it's not something you see very often and I kinda like the idea that nothing ends well and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book. Let me know what you thought and vote if you liked it! I'm going to be working on my other book as my focus. Read it if you want it's "Adopted by Dan and Phil".

Thank you
-Hayley!