Chapter 9 Adrien's POV

"Ladybug!" I shouted as I saw the love of my life fly straight into a building. I ran towards her and saw a large bruise on her forehead. "Ladybug?". She was unconscious and there was only one person to blame.

I turned to look at the akumatized victim who did this to my lady. I had to get the akuma, but Ladybug wasn't there to capture it. I looked around and an idea popped in my head. I walked up to this little boy catching butterflies in a jar.

"Hey there!" I smiled.

"Chat Noir!" He squealed.

"Do you think I could have that jar? I need it to save Paris" I explained. He nodded and quickly handed me the jar. I thanked him and went back to get the akuma.

After about fifteen minutes of hard fighting I eventually got the akuma off of him and captured it in the jar so when Ladybug waked up she can capture it.

I went by Ladybug and held her in my arms. "Ladybug?" I asked over and over, but got no response. "Plagg, claws in". I transformed into the blond model I was and picked up Ladybug.

"Woah what are you doing?" Plagg asked.

"I'm taking her to my house" I explained.

"Um...and totally give your identity away?"

"I'll just say I found her and took her to my house to get help".

Plagg shook his head "As long as I have cheese I don't care anymore". I rolled my eyes and continued carrying her.

As I laid Ladybug down on my couch I heard her earnings beep. She was going to transform. Now I will know who she is and she won't even know it.

"This is your moment, kid" Plagg said while gnawing on Camembert cheese. I sat by her, brushing hair out of her face. Only one minute before she turned back. I grabbed some ice for her head and waited. I was so close to finding out who the love of my life was and it was exhilarating.

"A-Adrien?" I heard the familiar voice say in a confused tone.

"Ladybug! Your okay!" I smiled.

"W-what am I doing h-here?!" She asked, but before I answered she turned back. Right before my eyes was Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Marinette?!"

"Omygod!" She yelled "No no no no no! What have you done!" She quickly got up, but fell down right after. Tears fell down her eyes and I knew I had to tell her who I was.

"My lady...it's okay" I smiled while taking her hand. She looked up at me with beady eyes.

"C-Chat?" She questioned.

I nodded "It's me Marinette. You don't have to panic. I'm not telling anyone, Cats honor!".

She looked at me with no words. She seemed so in shock and I wanted to know what was going on inside her head.

"I need to go... I-I can't...I c-can't even look a-at you! I hate you Adrien!"

"Marinette! Wait!" I shouted after her, but she didn't even stop to listen. I sat down on the cold floor and put my head in my hands.

"Well that could've gone better" Plagg laughed.

"Shut up Plagg!" I yelled aggressively. There was a pain inside of me that I've never felt in my life and I didn't want it to go. Not as long as Marinette wasn't talking to me. I didn't deserve to be happy.

"Adrien this will all work out, but you need to stay positive!" Plagg said trying to cheer me up. At this point I didn't care if Hawkmoth akumatized me.

"This is your chance Hawkmoth!" I shouted "Look at me! All sad! Just do it already!" I vociferated with tears streaming down my face.

"Adrien calm down!"

"No Plagg! I can't calm down you ignorant thing" I yelled, slightly losing my voice. I fell onto my couch and let myself cry to sleep.

-

I woke up with puffy eyes and remembered the past night. I got up and changes and walked to school.

"Hey Adrien" a few people from school said, but I simply just ignored them. I didn't feel like talking to anyone or even having social interaction except for with Marinette. I needed to find her.

"Mari-" I smiled when I saw her, but she simply just kept walking. My heart dropped farther then it already was.

"Sup Dude!" I heard Nino say. I didn't reply "Yo are you okay?". If Marinette wasn't talking to me then I shouldn't talk to anyone. I avoided eye contact and walked straight to class. I took a deep breath and waited for class to start even though I most likely wasn't going to be able to pay attention.

Ms. Bustier started her lesson and I couldn't go a minute without thinking about how Marinette was right behind me. I heard laughter. How was she okay? That hurt the most. The fact that I couldn't even do anything, but think about what happened and she's having a great time with Alya. Obviously she didn't care.

I stood up and walked out of class without a word. Walked all the way home, where I just cried. Her words flew threw my mind.

I can't even look at you!

I hate you Adrien!

I walked into the bathroom as I grabbed the nearest bottle. I couldn't do this. I didn't need the pep talk of I have so much to live for. I have nothing to live for without her and this was the only way to get peace.

"Adrien don't do this!" Plagg shouted, but I ignored him.

I took the pills and grabbed a piece of paper.

For Marinette's eyes only!

When your reading this I'm going to be dead. I want you to know how much I care about you and the fact that you hate me and can't look at me...I hate it and I can't live on with the feeling that you can't stand me. I love you Marinette...

My vision went blurry before I could finish and I soon felt numb as my whole life literally flashed before my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you all like my new chapter :) Comment what you think and vote if you like my story!

Thank you
-Satan