Reached our climax.

You guys are so amazing, I just want to sit here all night writing for you all 💘.

-----------
Adrian...' My voice is a soft moan on his name as my hand rubs over the hot flesh between my legs. I use my fingers to lazily curl over my cl*t as I sigh in content, frankly releasing the days stress.

I hear the sound of his fist slapping against the base of his c*ck. He's stoking himself as well. Oh. My. What are we doing?

His breathing is getting more rapid through the phone, as he grunts.

'Ahhh... I'm imagining you.' He moans as if in pain. 'Lying back with your little hand rubbing furiously against your kitty.'

As his Italian accent lays harsh and thick on that last word, I feel a surge of pleasure rush through me. He's leading me to a state of feeling high. High on that sexy, raw male voice.

'So good.' I can barely whimper.

'Slip your fingers in for me.' I do and let out a shocked moan. It's never felt this good alone. Just his voice is doing this to me.. I imagine the sex.

'What are you thinking? How does that feel Bella? Tell me.'

Oh so controlling.

'I want you. I.. I want your c*ck inside me. Please. Please.' I'm rambling in frustration. I want my release but I want him to give it to me.

I can hear the pumps of his d*ck getting harder and faster. His grunts mingling with my moans and cries for release.

This is raw, intense.

'Fuck. Circle that cl*t baby and come for me. Come for me now.'

I do as he says and I'm so grateful as I reach my ultimate high, my body tingling and the my legs shaking from this feeling I've never experienced before. My fingers are rubbing furiously now.

I see stars and hear only him.

When I slowly come down from my high, I hear my loud female moans and my attention focuses completely on the beautiful sounds of his climax.

'Oh Bella.' I think I hear him whisper, but it's so soft I barely catch it. A huge contrast to the hard man I've seen.

If only I could see him right now.

His voice clears my thoughts.

'Shit. We'll discuss this tomorrow. I need to go.'

And with that cold remark he hangs up.

'Good night.' I mutter into the disconnected phone line. He is such a bloody ass.

--------------------------------

I FELT HORRIBLE FOR LEAVING YOU WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER!!

So I thought I would add the last bit to that chapter .. Xx love you guys.

Vote, comment, follow and enjoy!