Distractions

Hi Angels! Let's get closer to the sexy scenes shall we.....Here's another chappy:) Enjoy! Xo

---------------------

Cringing, I scribble away in red marker at the horrible essay Mark has completed. That kid was going no where if he kept writing nonsense requests to go on a date with me.

I'm weak in studying but you can punish me as hard as you want.

I chuckle softly to myself. He's amusing I'll give him that.

'Care to share the joke?' A deep voice calls above me. I look up startled and just stare at Adrian Silvetti standing in the doorway to my small office. His expression is blank but his lips form a hard line when I don't reply.

Gosh what's wrong with me? Am I not capable of speaking around him? I mumble

'Uhm just my student.. his essays are quite amusing.' Pathetic. I blush. He doesn't bother to ask more but slowly steps forward, damn he's good looking- and reaches out, and only then do I realise he has a cup of coffee in his hand.

'Thought you'd want some.' His voice sends a small shiver down my back.

'Oh uh thanks.'

Taking the coffee, carefully avoiding his hand, I sip slowly and feel his gaze on me. Is he just supposed to stare at me all day or something? Well this is going to be awkward. I bite my lip in silence and after a few seconds look up.

His jaw is clenched and his brows are drawn together slightly in what I think is.. frustration? Jeez what have I done..

'This is the most boring job I've supervised yet.' He mutters under his breath as he walks past me to the sofa meant for guests. Offensive. Okay, I don't wanna be here either buddy.

Was I supposed to hear that? Probably. Something about him tells me it's clear a man like him doesn't say things meaninglessly. Is he.. Trying to initiate conversation? My interest peaks at the opportunity to find out about him.

'Oh really? What were your other clients like?'

He lounges back comfortably on the tiny sofa, much too small for his huge muscular body. His legs are stretched out lazily with one arm resting along the back of the sofa and his other hand stroking his god damn beautiful stubble thoughtfully. He eventually replies,

'Different. Very different to you.'

His voice brings me out of my thoughts, wondering how that stubble would feel scratching against my inner thighs as he- shit.

'Oh. What do you mean? Like uh occupation wise?' I hope so. He better not be insinuating I'm boring or something.

'Yes. You could say that.' His voice sounds monotonous but I see his lip twitch. Fighting a smirk are we? Seems like he's enjoying an inside joke.

His foot begins to tap restlessly after a while when I continue my essay marking in silence. I assume he's not used to sitting around aimlessly. Trying to ignore his very obvious presence, I squirm in my seat unsuccessfully.

Okay nearly done. Oh shit I need a new folder to file these. Consciously I get up from my seat and head to the files, next to the sofa.

I reach up to grab them but my fingers are just a few inches short from it. Fuck. On my tiptoes.. I'm nearly there.

Suddenly I feel his breath hot on my neck and his lower abdomen brushes against my back ever so slightly. A large hand reaches above me and smoothly grabs the file.

His breath. On. Me. He leans in more close than necessary and my breath hitches. I'm aware that my chest is heaving humiliatingly and as my eyes fall for a second I think he's definitely aware of his effect on me. I'm sure. Because his lips graze against my neck and I bite my lip.

'You shouldn't bite your lip like that.'

Huh? Oh. Do I affect him?

Why am I reacting like this? Why is he touching me? I thought he.. But then all thoughts and confusions leave me as I feel him pull back abruptly, all the heat lost, leaving me feeling empty. My files still in his hand. Embarrassment consumes me.

I turn around, red in the face- probably- I'm so shocked and he looks beyond pissed.

Like hell.

Like he's capable of killing someone in that very second. And I truly believe he could.

What

the

hell.
---------------

Whaaaaat??

What's he playing at? Will it go further anytime soon?

But guys. Isn't he just so yummy and mysterious?

Love you guys!!! Keep voting, commenting and reading for more! Xoxo