Chapter Sixteen: What The Hell

You were fidgeting in the jet, adrenaline pumping through your veins.

Anger was clear in your eyes, but you kept the rest of your features calm.

You hummed a tune to a song to keep yourself occupied. You didn't have ADHD, but you could imagine what it was like now.

You couldn't keep yourself still as the flight got longer.

"How long till we arrive?"

"About an hour left my Queen."

You nodded and returned to your jumpy self.

This reminded you of your first ever mission with the Vampire Extermination Unit, only now, you were with vampires.

"What the hell, Guren." You muttered, remembering the man.

He was like a father to you, and you couldn't imagine him hurting any of his comrades, yet...what what happenned?

You remembered Shinoa and your hands clenched, your knuckles turning white from the pressure.

"Dammit. Can't we get there any faster?" You ask.

"I'm afraid not my Queen."

You groaned and sat back down.

'A Queen must always keep her composure.' You reminded yourself.

You regained and returned to your formal posture and held your head up high, even though you felt miserable.

•••

It's been an hour, and the jet had landed.

You stepped it of the jet gracefully, only to be met by the vampire extermination unit, pointing guns at you.

"The traitor." Some of them whispered.

You had to hold in a laugh.

You? The traitor?!

"I would like to see Guren Ichinose, the man who raised me." You said, a confident air to your voice.

"Sorry, but we can't take you to him."

"Oh? How about Yuichiro, Yoichi, Mitsuba, and Kimizuki?" You were getting irritated, you could tell they were treating you like a child.

"No can do doll face, we're taking you to the cells."

"Then I guess I'll have to go to them myself."

You drew out Honoka and pushed past the soldiers, all of them falling back.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, so you turned around, only to see one of your trusted soldiers.

"Let me come with you." Mikaela said. You nodded. You knew about his past with Yuichiro.

You two ran to the nearest building, using your memories to try and locate the hospital and infirmary.

"A left here, another left, straight, and a right." You mumbled while running. 

You blasted open a door, finding your squad in hospital beds, wrapped in casts, bandages and connected to IV's.

"Well how am I supposed to rescue you guys when you look like this." You sighed.

"Do they need the IV's?" You asked Mikaela.

"I'm pretty sure they do."

You woke all of them up, and they looked extremely relieved to see you.

"(Y/N)! You came back!"  Mitsuba grinned.

"Of course! Shinoa told me what happened, now come on, let's go."

"Also, do you guys need the IV's?"

"Pft no." Yuichiro said.

"Kimizuki, what the hell happened to your arm? Yoichi! Your ankle!"

"We'll explain later." Kimizuki waved off, and you guys silently walked to the nearest window, Yoichi in a wheelchair.

You pressed the button for the jet pilot to come, and after a few seconds, the jet was right in front of the window.

"Get in." You told them, looking at Mikaela.

"Take care of them." You whispered.

"I will." He nodded, and they all escaped into the jet.

"What about you?!" Yuichiro yelled.

"I have some business to deal with." You smirked, running off to find Guren.

"Guren I fucking swear to god, I will beat the living shit out of you." You muttered.

-----------------------

Eyyyyyyy  I FINALLY updated😂😂😂😭😭😭 IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I SWEAR TO THE LORD I WILL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY CUZ U GUYS WAITED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH OH MY GOD I AM AN IDIOT

Anywho, didn't that seem a little, too easy? MWHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY AM I LAUGHING

Why is it still on caps lol

And now, for my excuse, which I'm really good at lol.

I was sick and tired of writing romance and X reader shit for a while bec I was, well, not exactly in a breakup, more like some weird breakup friend zoning thing with my 7 yr crush and damn that hurt. But now I can write romance and X readers without thinking of him so yay me!

Anywho,

Love y'all!!!

|~C|

Also, enjoy this picture of my sassy doggo