Chapter Five: Show and Tell?

You slowly picked out a beautiful red dress (picture of what the dress looks like above) that had caught your attention due to its radiant colour.

It was longer in the back than it was interested he front, and had black lace accents, the sleeveless, strapless Dress having this black bow on its corset, which you thought was cute.

It fit you perfectly, from every curve and edge, as if it was fitted for perfection, just for you.

"How'd he even know my size." You muttered to yourself, then blushing realizing he probably had your measurements done while you were sleeping.

Sighing, you sat in your new bed, waiting for Ferid to come and introduce you to their queen.

"As if I didn't know who she was already..." You groaned, not wanting to meet their queen, since you've already met her before.

Then, their was a knock on your door.

"(Y/N)?" Ferid asked through the door.

"Come in." You said, silently.

He walked in, and eyes you.

"Excellent choice of clothing." He chuckled, reaching his hand out to you.

Slowly, you took his hand and he helped you up, walking you to the doorway.

"Be silent and respond to each of her questions with grace and fear. And call her 'Your majesty' okay?" He whispered in your ear.

You nodded. If you didn't listen to Ferid, you probably would die.

You silently walked down the hallways, Ferid leading you. There were vampire nobles around, and they all stared at you.

You didn't dare look back at them, you fixated your eyes on Ferid's back.

You then saw Crowley, with those two female vampires.

"Oi. Ferid. What's this human for anyways?" He asked.

Ferid responded with a smirk.

"Just a little pet for myself." He gestured towards you while saying this.

You saw the other vampire nobles nod to themselves then leave.

'They were probably wondering what a human like me was doing here.' You thought.

"I'm off to show her to our dear queen." Ferid explained to Crowley.

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll be off then." Crowley said, waving to Ferid as he turned around, the two female vampires following him.

' 'Show her'? What is this, show and tell?' You thought, you wanted to punch him again.

'Geez. I guess I really am a pet then.' You sighed.

You followed Ferid once more and was led to a throne room.

"What is is, Ferid Bathory?" You heard a cold, female voice ask, her voice echoing in the hollow, large room.

"Well your highness, I've found myself a pet, and I would like to have your consent." Ferid said, looking at you from the corner of his eyes.

"So, what is your name?" Krul asked you.

"Her name is-"

Ferid was soon cut off.

"I was asking her. You do know how to speak, am I right?" Krul said.

"Yes your highness," you curtsied, "I am (Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N)."

Krul seemed shocked at the mention of your name.

"Have I- have I ever met you before?" Krul asked, looking curious. Ferid gave you a bit of a worried glance.

"No your highness, I am afraid I don't ever remember meeting you. My apologies, you must be mistaking me for someone else." You respectively said.

'Shit! I hope she doesn't realize I'm bluffing' you thought frantically, however, you appeared perfectly calm on the outside, letting Krul breath out relaxingly.

"My mistake. But, what else are you useful for other than a sufficient blood supply?" Krul asked.

"She can-"

"I wasn't asking you Ferid. Continue (Y/N)." Krul interrupted Ferid once more. You had to hold in your laughter as Ferid hid an angered expression.

"Well...I can sing your highness." You meekly said.

Even Ferid looked shocked.

"Oh? Would you mind singing a little something for me then?" She asked you, a glint of deviousness in her eyes.

"I wouldn't mind at all." You bowed.

"And, make sure it's to my tastes. Don't pick the wrong song." Krul warned, the deviousness taking over her eyes completely.

'Don't tell me she'll kill me if I don't sing well!?' Your brain screamed.

'Well, here goes nothing.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mwhuahahahahahahahaha I left you guys on a bit of a cliffhanger.

The big question is, can your character sing, or did you bluff, maybe she hated the song choice, maybe you mess up the lyrics due to nerves, maybe your voice cracks, or maybe just maybe you die right away lol.

ψ(`∇')ψ

Jk jk jk.

I luv u all.

(^з^)-

What is your favourite song anyways? Comment belowwwww I luv finding out about new songsssssss music is baeeee!!!

♪( 'θ)

Anywho, I luv y'all!!!!!!!!!

~C

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡