Chapter Three: After All These Years

Ok so if you've got the part about Guren being captured, then Guren getting possessed or whatever, happens, it's you. So in other words you get captured.
Gomen reader-chan but getting captured is fun right? (Ok no it's not but oh well). Enjoy~~~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As the mission succeeded, Yoichi spotted a vampire in the city hall window. "It's that vampire from earlier!" He said. Since you weren't with them when they fought the vampire while driving, you asked Yoichi if you could take a look. He looked...familiar. Then, his name came to you. Crowley, a good friend of Ferid, exciting you.

'If I get a chance, I could infiltrate the vampires security, and kill Ferid, while getting information needed for defeating all the vampires.' You thought excitedly.

As you and the Shinoa squad attacked Crowley (u'know when they shot him thought the window and stuff got bad), you realized you underestimated his power. 

'Shit shit shit shit!' You thought as you were getting defeated. After a while, you all retreated.

"SHIT!!!!!" You screamed, stomping the ground.

"(Y/N)-san, why are you so fixated on killing vampires?" Shinoa asked.

"Why?" You repeated, "Because a vampire slaughtered my family...and let me live."

Yuu looked at you.

"What was this vampires name?" He asked, curious.

"Ferid. Ferid Bathory." you replied in disgust as you spoke of his name.

Yuu's face immediately fell in shock.

"Why? So you know him?" you asked.

"Yeah..." He mumbled.

You suspected Ferid killed his family too.

"That monster." You spat.

(Time skip to when Guren got captured and stuff but instead it's you and stuff cuz I'm too lazy to write all that stuff in between and it doesn't help that my neck and head is killing me don't ask what happened lol it's the lamest thing ever - Neck hurt from who knows what then u went to bed and woke up with my arms wrapped around my neck making my neck hurt more lol and that made my head hurt so yeah- so now back to the story)

'Dammit' you thought as you and the Shinoa squad were being defeated once more.

If you guys took anymore damage, the whole team could die. Then, you saw Crowley reach for Guren.

Frantically, you ran to where Guren was, blocking him from Crowley.

"RUN!" You scream, shattering Guren's current shock.

"But-" you cut him off with a whisper.

"Let me do this. Please."

Understanding what you meant, he called for the team to retreat, Yuu angry. Guren whispered into Yuu's ear, saying: "She wishes to get revenge. Let her be."

Yuu nodded, running with the rest of them towards escape.

There you were, standing in front of Crowley. It was terrifying. He was much more taller than you, and by the looks of it, with those other female vampire nobles with him, resistance was futile. Just then, you heard a familiar laugh ringing through the halls.

'He's here' you thought, clenching your fists.

"My my, and what do we have here?" Ferid Bathory chuckled softly as he walked towards you.