Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - A Day At The Festival
(A/N) Play video when you see *
--Kaname's POV--
We where all going to the festival today. But I still can't get Yuka off my mind. So many questions were floating around my mind. Is she ok? Is she even alive? Is she happy? Who's she with? Will I ever see her again?

--Flashback--
I was heading to Yuka's room to tell her I'm sorry. When I got there I knocked like I normally do and wait for her to open the door.

When Yuka didn't come to open the door I knew something was wrong. I opened the door and saw that her room was empty.

I looked around the room to see if she was there and even checked the bathroom. She wasn't in here. I saw a note on her bed do I picked it up and started to read it.

'Dear Kurans,
I will be leaving just like you wanted. I know you won't come look for me. I know you probably don't care that I'm gone but I'm still telling you. You probably won't read this but I'm still going to write it. I will never understand why you hated me or why you called me a monster. I'll never know, but it doesn't really matter anymore since you'll never see me again. This is goodbye. I will not use the Kuran name from now on I will not keep the name Yuka either. I hope we never meet again.
- Yuka'

I stared at the note in disbelief. She gone. Yuka left. She left me.

--End of flashback--

Even if I did see her again she wouldn't want to see me.

--Time Skip--
--At The Festival--
--Nightmare's POV--
I was dragging Shu around the festival. Since he's the oldest he was the one looking after me while everyone else was going on the big rides. I couldn't go on them yet since I'm so short and Shu didn't want to go on them so he was my guardian for the day.

"Shu can we go on that?" I point to a small roller coaster which I was just big enough for. It wasn't that big it went around twice and had a semi-big drop and twists and turns while your at the top.

He looks at the ride and sighs "Fine." I giggle and start pulling him to the ride.

--Kaname's POV--
Yuki was pulling me around the festival when I spotted a boy about 11 with blonde hair and blue eyes and a girl who looked 7 with long brown hair and blue eyes heading to a roller coaster Yuki and I where passing. Is that her? Is that really Yuka?

"Shu-nii what are you listening to?" The girl questions her older brother. Shu turned to the girl and handed her an earphone. "Night." Night? Maybe it isn't Yuka. But she did say she wouldn't keep the name Yuka. He looks down at her. "Are you sure you want to go on this ride?" The girl nods.

"Kaname we need to leave now." I look down at Yuki and fake a small and nod. "Ok. Let's go Yuki." Maybe that girl is Yuka.

--Nightmare's POV--
Shu said it was time for us to go find the others so we were head back. I don't why but when Shu and I were walking to the roller coaster I felt uneasy. Like someone was there that u didn't want to see.

Once we got back my brothers all started to ask how my day was and what Shu and I did. I told them all about how I dragged Shu onto multiple rides and when we were done with that how Shu bought me some Candy floss(1) and after that how he won me a polar bear teddy.

Today was so much fun but I couldn't shake off that feeling.

--Shu's POV--
--Flashback--
"Shu-nii what are you listening to?" Night asks. I turn to her and give her one of my earphones. "Night. Are you sure you want to go on this ride?" I ask looking down at her. She nods.

I heard two voices behind us and decided to eavesdrop. "Kaname we need to leave now." Said a small voice. "Ok. Let's go Yuki." That's them. That's the Kurans. I clench my fists trying to not lash out. I can't let Night see me like this.

--End of flashback--
--Time Skip--
--Sakamaki Mansion--
--Nightmare's POV--
I was sat on a chair in the living room with Hunter in my lap. The triplets wanted me to sing so I was thinking of what to sing. I decided on a song called amnesia. Senri used to let me listen to it all the time when he came to visit. It was one of my favourite songs and it still is.

I set Hunter down on the ground and went upstairs to get my guitar. I came down with my guitar in hand and sat down in a chair. I placed the guitar in my lap and started to strum.
*
'I drove by all the places we use to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted
And even your friends tell me your doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words to hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like ever single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all

The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone
I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone
And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around

It hurts to know your happy, yeah, It hurts that you've moved on
It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long

It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like ever single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer then I ever did before
And you'd never slip away
And you'd never hear me say

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like ever single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all
No I'm really not fine at all
Tell me this is just a dream
'Cause I'm really not fine at all'

Everyone clapped and I just smiled like an idiot. I couldn't ask for a better family.

(A/N)
I wanted to get this out ASAP so there is almost no editing so sorry for any mistakes.

Her singing has a lot to do with future ideas so it's not irrelevant or a one time thing.

1. Candy floss = Cotton Candy

This 'Festival' is like a fun fair or Carnival. Whatever you want to call it.

So what'd you think of the song? It's one of my favourites. It's called Amnesia and it's by a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. I saw them in concert in April and they were amazing they played this song live and it was so cute everyone had their lights in the air and I'm not gonna lie I did cry a bit.

I kinda cried while writing the lyrics down cause it's so cute and I haven't listened to that song in ages. It was nice to listen to it again.

I'm going to stop rambling now. So what'd you think? Do you think Night should carry on singing?