81-100

81) Interviewer: "There must be times when you look out into the audience and you think, 'Oh my God, these people look more like us then we do!'"
Frank: *Laughs* "There's a lot of that! Sometimes, uh, you know, fans will get really psyched about one-"
Mikey: "ONE PERIOD OF TIME!"
Frank: "-One period of time."
Mikey: "X'S ON THE EYES!"
Frank: "Yeah! When you maybe put something on that you were like, 'Oh, I'll just try this out', then one picture got taken of it and people are like, 'Oh that's how he looks!'"

82) Interviewer: "Is it all blue M&M's and stuff backstage?"
Frank: "Yeah, no, they've gotta be green."
Mikey: "Yeah, or we're done. Fuck it."

83) Mikey: "I kicked a brick wall once."
Interviewer: "Was it getting smart to you or something? Were you like, 'you little brick wall, son of a bitch...'?"
Mikey: "Yeah, it was mouthing off to me."
Interviewer: "Oh, I hate those brick walls, man."

84) Gerard: "Mikey, this lollipop you threw at my head broke. It shattered. That's how hard you threw it at my head!"
Ray: "Mikey, come on, chill out!"
Gerard: "Yo, show some respect!"
Frank: "Mikey's out of control! His hair's out of control."

85) [Frank's blog]
Frank: "Ok so I got invited to this really sweet party the other night, I was told all the hot stars were going to show up... which was nice to hear Cause I really enjoy catching up with my celebrity friends like Scott Baio, the Sham Wow guy, lucille ball y'know my homies but when I got there this fucking jerk was wearing the same outfit as me!! And wearing it better, I might add. Ugh so I just went home and cried myself into an ice cream coma." (Picture above XD)

86) Interviewer: "Do you ever find there's sexual tension because you're with each other 24/7?"
Frank: "What?!"
Mikey: "Only with Bob."
Gerard: "I've seen a lot of bands actually be super grumpy dudes and talk about sex all the time and be so grumpy because they're not getting laid. I think because we play so many video games and and nerd out we don't have that problem as much as other bands. We get grumpy about airplanes and being overworked. We don't really get grumpy about sex."
Frank: "I think what happens it, our guitar tech, Matt Cortez, has so much porn going on at all times that you're just like 'if I see one more tit...'"
Gerard: "He's like the jack-off champ. He'll come and tell you all about it. 'Yo, three!' Jesus. There's a lot of bunk action. There's a lot of 'me time' in this band, alright?"

87) Interviewer: "As a kid, did you like to give people hell?"
Frank: "Give people hell? Definitely. I was a little bastard."
Gerard: "Give them what?"
Frank: "Hell."
Gerard: "Hell... Oh, give them shit. Yeah... No, I was... I think I was a pretty well-behaved kid. I was like that jerky kid that liked to hang out with all the adults whenever they would get together. And all the other kids would think I was too good for them and that I was an asshole. I was like that kid."
Frank: "So you were an asshole?"
Gerard: "Yeah. I just didn't want to talk about the Wizard of fucking Oz, know what I mean? I wanted to talk about coffee and pocket domestics."

88) Interviewer: "You're only hours away from going onstage, what's going through the mind at this stage?"
Mikey: "Right now's the 'Eye of the Tiger.'"
Frank: "Oh yeah? You've got the 'Eye of the Tiger' going?"
Mikey: "I'm back with the speed bag, the jump rope, and a big slab of meat."
Interviewer: "Do you play any Survivor backstage?"
Frank: "I wish! It's like those Starbucks commercials where they come and say your name... ROY! ROY, ROY, ROY!!"
Interviewer: "How would it be, just in the middle of the set, to suddenly burst into a cover of 'Eye of the Tiger'?"
Frank: "Sillier things have happened. We've actually done 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. So, you never know."

89) Interviewer: "If you could nominate a song each, a guilty pleasure that you would love to see in the My Chemical Romance set, what would it be?"
Frank: "Oh, man."
Mikey: "Ooh, uh... ABBA."
Frank: "ABBA? *Laughs* THAT'S guilty!"
Interviewer: "Which ABB-"
Mikey: "MAMMA MIA!"
Interviewer: "Nice! And would it come with the dance moves?"
Mikey: "Gerard would supply them, I'm sure."
Frank: "He's been waiting all his life to supply those dance moves!"

90) Interviewer: "What would you do if you ever encountered a moose? Would you run like a girl or stand and face it like a man?"
Frank: "Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses?"
Mikey: "That isn't the plural of moose. It's moosi."
Gerard: "Fuck off, it's meese."
Frank: "Has Goldfinger ever seen a flock of meese advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight. They aren't small creatures. You would just run off like a girl or a boy. What does running like a girl mean anyway?"
Mikey: "I've seen one. I'd run like a girl for sure. They're massive. If you run over one you're fucked. They come in through your windshield kicking."
Bob: "People think that moose are really gentle and goofy but they aren't; they're fucking animals."
Interviewer: "What's the most exotic piece of wildlife you've ever encountered on tour?"
Gerard: "I saw some grizzly bears in Canada."
Ray: "I saw a coyote."
Bob: "Ray saw this girl in Chicago. She was fucking exotic."
Ray: "Oh shit. She pelted me with chicken flavored crackers. Do you remember the homeless lady as well? She was this really old lady with this faint voice that I found when I was getting on the tour bus one night. She said 'Can I sleep here tonight' And I was like, 'No way lady, get the hell off the bus.' And then I realized that she had wrenched the window off the side of the bus to get in."
Interviewer: "You have more stories about homeless people than any other band that we've met."
Gerard: "That's because they are our core audience."
Mikey: "We're very attractive to them because we dress like homeless people."

91) Interviewer: "You're all married now, aren't you?"
Gerard: "Yeah, we're all married. Me and Frank have babies."
Interviewer: "Oh that's great, I didn't think you were married to each other."
[Cue the awkward laughs XD]

92) Interviewer: "Does having a bad review piss you off?"
Gerard: "Only when they rip apart our fucking hair! Or especially if we had a show that night that we felt was just on fire."
Ray: "Or even shows we've played that we thought were just the pits and we've gotten great reviews. It's like 'What are they talking about?'"
Gerard: "We're like 'what show were YOU at?!'"

93) Interviewer: "Let's say you got to live the rest of your life in your idea of paradise. Maybe it is an island, on a mountain, in the country, wherever you like. Where would it be? What would it look like?"
Gerard: "I think I would be fifteen in an endless Dungeons and Dragons game, that went all night, and they had unlimited Dr. Pepper. I would have to be eternally 15, with other friends of mine that were 17 and 15 and so on, and that one weird guy who is like 28 hanging out with fifteen year olds, playing Dungeons and Dragons forever."
Frank: "I would be in my 60's with a huge family and some sort of family gathering or something like that."

94) Fan: "Don't go and see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The ending is so gay!"
Frank: "I take it you didn't like the Harry/Dumbledore blowjob scene?"

95) "Fuck people that say 'When someone hits you in the face just turn the other cheek and karma will get that person.' What if I am karma? What if I'm supposed to put this person down? After all, I'm a fucking human being. I have hate, mistrust and inadequacy." ~Frank Iero

96) "I'm a home-body. I freely admit that. The thought of showering to go out annoys me. Shaving? A nuisance! Getting dressed?! Perish the thought. Me and the wife like to laze around in what we call 'our bubble' at home, with our dogs, out TV, our fireplace, and our Cher mix." ~Ray Toro

97) "We have the best fans in the world! They are the loudest, they are the craziest, they feel like our army. I can't remember the last time I saw a band not just have a room full of fans, but to have an actual army. That's really what they feel like when we play." ~Gerard Way

98) "There's absolutely a movement of a return to rock. Sometimes the good guys win. Kids are sick of the (expletive) pop and sick of being lied to. Everyone wants something real, something that was created to invoke a positive feeling." ~Mikey Way

99) "How the fuck does Gerard find the time to be in this band, write a comic, be a husband, and write hilarious reviews about reality TV [On the website]? Not to mention have the time to watch reality TV enough to be able to write hilarious reviews about it? Am I missing something? I mean really. Not to mention his posts are fucking gripping. Like, you can't put the computer screen down, in fear that you may miss the secrets of the universe revealed to you. I dare say there have to be multiples. Gerard clones or robots. I'm not sure yet. All I know is that Gerard Way is way too productive for my comfort zone. Something's up and I'm too busy reading his blogs to find out what it is." ~Frank Iero

100) "Thank you for listening, screaming, dancing, being yourself, and for making us apart of your lives. Know that when you say 'MCR saved my life' the feeling is mutual. When we felt too tired to carry on, you gave us a purpose to continue. We are forever thankful for all of you." ~My Chemical Romance