Chapter 10: Making You Melt

Weeks had passed and no one had seem Jimmy. No trail.

Meghan was getting hopeless while Joey remained optimistic. He reminded Meghan that there was no sign of her for weeks and they had still found her. There was still a chance.

Meghan tried to get back into her normal life but it was impossible. She was way too worries about Jimmy.

Jimmy being gone only made Meghan less sane. Joey could see it earlier than everyone else, but Meghan was beginning to crumble, again.

Joey had thought about it quite often. Why was it Jimmy and everything along with him that made Meghan crumble. Apart of Joey was wanting to think that it was good thing. Why couldn't he make Meghan melt with just one look?

The more and more Joey thought about it, the more and more it drove him mad.

Jimmy could make Meghan because she thought about him too much.

Why didn't she think about Joey like that?

Joey raved with jealousy.

He couldn't believe what he was thinking.

There were two things actually.

The first, he didn't want to find Jimmy. Joey knew how much it meant to Meghan, but he wanted to be happy with her. And that would be impossible if Jimmy was all she could think about.

And the second, Joey realized that he was in love. And it was someone he never thought he would love.

But with all the jealousy, forgiveness, and passion, Joey loved his bestfriend.

Joey loved Meghan.

Not just love. Joey and Meghan told one another that they loved each other all the time. But loving someone, and being in love with someone is entirely different.

Joey kept thinking about their situation.

He realized he had been in love with her the whole time. He just never knew it.

It just had been near impossible for him to tell the difference between the two.

Joey had come to a conclusion:

He was undeniably in love with Meghan.

__________________________

What a crazy chapter! Let me know what you're thinking and if you are still liking this story or not. Thank you for all the reads. I love you all so much! <3