Chapter 1: Metal Eggs

Meghan woke up early one morning and had felt better than she had in a while. She decided to go for a jog. While most people found running as a waste if time, Meghan had enjoyed it. And she enjoyed even more when she got to do it with her workout buddy, Joey. She knew running without him would not be the same. Meghan contemplated calling Joey this early in the morning, but she had figured he might be up. As she grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, Meghan called Joey. He is a morning person right?

"Hello?" Joey said in his morning voice.

Oh, maybe he isn't a morning person.

"Hey, Im sorry. Did I wake you up?" Meghan said.

"No. I woke up a while ago, actually. Im making some egganyas," Joey replied.

Meghan found herself let out a little laugh. She loved the way he made a simple word sound so funny.

"Oh.. I was wondering if you wanted to go for a jog?" Meghan asked.

"Yeah. That sounds great! If you wanna come over, we can eat and then go?"

"Okay. Ill be there in a few. Bye!"

"BAIII" Joey screamed into the phone, mocking Meghan's outro.

//a little later//

Joey ran to the door as soon as he heard the door bell ring. He had been so busy with filming his new web series, Storytellers, he hadn't had a lot of time to hangout with his friends. Joey opened the door to see a smiley Meghan standing on the door step.

"Oh hello," Joey said in one of his weird accents.

Meghan smiled. "May I come in?"

"Yes you may," Joey opened the door a little more and smiled.

Meghan walked into a surprisingly quite house. The Graceffa & Hartmann residence was normally a lot crazier.

"Where is Sawyer?" Meghan asked.

"Asleep," Joey replied and looked at Meghan funny.

Oh. Right. Its 7 am. No wonder Joey looked at Meghan funny. It was kind of a stupid question.

"Duh," Meghan buried her forehead into her palm.

Joey and Meghan sat in the kitchen eating the eggs that Joey had made for them. Meghan took her first bite and immediately spit it out.

"Yuck!" Meghan exclaimed as she tried to wipe the egg off her tongue. "What did you do to this? It taste like metal."

Joey laughed and remembered why the eggs tasted bad. Joey had gotten used to the taste of metal eggs after Sawyer burnt the bottom of the pan. Joey told Meghan all about the idiot move that Sawyer made that burnt their egg pan.

"And it didn't occur to you to buy a new one?" Meghan looked at him.

Joey chuckled again. "Let me tell you girl, I almost died buying a new pan."

Meghan couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous story Joey was telling her about almost dying. Joey was no where near dying. Thats just how he perceived it. Meghan wiped laughter tears from her eyes as she put their plates in the sink.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

__________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE ::: Please comment your thoughts and let me know what you think will happen. Your feedback is much appreciated! Muah!