Chapter 9: Together Again

NOTE ::: Sorry for not updating over the weekend! Anyway, this is the chapter where we learn what surprises Joey and what Meghan does to fight for her life.

__________________________

Meghan sat there. Wondering how she was going to get out of this room. As she sat there wondering what her plan was, she heard the door slam open.

Meghan smiled when she saw her bestfriend with his jaw wide open in the door way.

He had found her. And they were together again.

Joey and Meghan both started crying with relief. Joey ran over to Meghan and started untying the ropes around her wrists and ankles.

Meghan looked terrible.

Her clothes were tattered. Her wrists were bloody. She looked as if she hadn't slept in a week.

Joey finished untying her and gave her the biggest embrace ever. Meghan wrapped her arms around Joey's neck. Joey held her very close and cradled her head in his hand. Neither of them ever wanted to let go.

"I am so sorry," Joey said.

More tears fell from their eyes.

"This isn't your fault. Don't you ever think that," Meghan said as she smiled widely.

A few moments later, a tearful David burst through the door.

David ran to Meghan and gave her a massive hug and kiss on her forehead.

A few hours had passed and Joey and David waited for Meghan to finish up with her medical exams.

Meghan had informed everyone about how her kidnapper left her in a room to starve to death.

But when the detective asked where Jimmy was, Meghan was confused.

"He didn't make it back?" She asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Oh no." Joey said quietly.

While locked in the back of a car, Meghan sent the text to Joey about where she was and Jimmy tried to open the door that was sealed shut. He got it open and ran off saying he was going to go get help. Meghan never saw him after that.

Jimmy wasn't dead, was he?

That couldn't be possible. No, no, no.

Meghan wanted to hate Jimmy for breaking her heart, but she couldn't hate him. Even if she really wanted to. She still cared about his safety. No matter how much of jerk he is.

"We have to find him." Meghan said firmly.

Joey and David nodded.

And with that, everyone knew that this wasn't over.

Nothing is over, until its over.