"11: 45 p.m. I got the night guard job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"That's great!" Her mother smiled.

~~~~Next Scene: Time skip: nighttime~~~~

§Your POV§

I got out of my car and went inside the pizzeria. When she got inside she saw a man with black hair in a security guard uniform looking at the animatronics.

"Um, excuse me..." I spoke up. The man turned around. He has chocolate brown hair with his green spectacles on. I have to admit, he looks cute..

"You must be Ms. (L/n)." He said.

I nodded. "And you must be Scott." He nodded.

"Here is uniform." He said as he handed me the uniform that looks like his but it's black pleated skirt that is up to the lower thigh.

"I'll lead you to the rest room." He said then we headed to the rest room.

"I'll wait right here."

"Okay..." Then I headed to the rest room and to the cubicle then changed.

Scott's POV

I was waiting for (Y/n) here outside of the girls rest room and I'm feeling a bit chilly in my spine. I looked at the eerie hallway.

Those animatronics tried to kill me when I was in my fourth night three weeks ago and I was slowly dying when I was in the suit. Luckily, they didn't get my eyes and teeth out and one of the janitors found me and rushed me to the hospital.

I looked at my bandaged hands. D*mn the devices and some sharp objects inside the suit cuts me deep but not deep enough to stab my heart, my stomach and my brain but my blood was coming out and passed out from blood loss.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door opened and (Y/n) came out of the rest room.

"Okay, now let's go to the office, it's already 11: 59 p.m." I said calmly then I grabbed her wrist and ran down the hallway to the office.

As we got inside, the clock chimed.

'Perfect timing'

"Okay (Y/n), I have to tell you something." I said as I go of her hand and looked at her seriously. "What I'm gonna say will make you freak out so don't." Then I sighed. "Those animatronics are gonna get us. When they see us, they'll not recognize us as  people, they'll think that we're just endoskeletons with no suits. Well, it's against their rules. They'll forcefully stuff us in the suits with animatronic devices and other sharp objects including the head part and those suits will kill us."

Her skin turned pale and her (e/c) eyes were widen in shock.

"We must survive." She said still in shock and I nodded.

"You'll check the door lights while I'm gonna watch the cameras."  She nodded then we started our business.

Your POV

I turned on the door light to see Bonnie standing there creepily. I yelped, smashed the door button and the door closed. I panted as I took a few steps back from the door.

"Dang! That bunny scared the day lights out of me." I said as I rubbed my chest where my heart was.

"You'll get used to it." Scott said calmly. 

I walked to the right door and turned on the light to see no animatronic still there. I sighed in relief and turned off the light.

I looked at Scott secretly. He really looks handsome when he looks at the cameras seriously. His brown filled with determination and calmness and how his black hair matched to his face.

He puts the tablet down. I quickly looked away and pretend nothing happened.  Then I felt him staring at the back on my head. I slowly looked at him to see him staring at me. Okay that was really uncomfortable.

"Scott?"  I called out to him. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He shook his head and adjusted his glasses. "I'm fine." That's all he said.

Scott's POV

I put the tablet and sighed. So far so good, they're taking easy on us since (y/n) is new here. I looked at (y/n) and man! I never got the chance to looked at her carefully.

She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, her shiny (e/c) eyes and her fair skin. She looks so  beautiful.

"Scott?" She snapped out of my thoughts and I quickly shook my hand then I pushed my glasses up. D*mn, was I....staring at her?

"Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine." I replied. 

"Okay?"

I looked at her to see her fiddling her fingers. "Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you...uh...have a...girlfriend?" She asked shyly and cutely.

"No, why would you ask?" (Vincent: but he has me! Me: shut up hentai!)

Then she blushed. "N-nothing..." She stuttered. Then I felt the back of my hair standing.  I looked through her shoulder to see a glint of purple. Wait, purple?! Chica!

Chica quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the office. "(Y/N)!!!!" I shouted as I stood up from my seat and quickly ran towards her then grabbed her wrist. She also did the same. "SCOTT! HELP ME!" She shouted as she struggled getting out from the chicken's grip.

Then an idea hits me. I let go of her wrist and quickly went inside the office. I quickly looked around something to throw until I saw the phone.

Without thinking twice, I grabbed the phone and ran towards them. "YO CHICKEN-DUCK!" I shouted and Chica looked at me then I throw the phone to her face and her mask turned around. She lets go of her and (y/n) ran towards me.

We went inside the office and I pressed the door button. We both panted. I pushed my glasses up again.

"That was.....scary." I said.

"I almost died." She whimpered as tears coming out of her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. We both pulled away and I wiped those tears away with my index finger until she saw my bandaged hands.

She gasped as she grabbed my hands and looked at them. "What.....what happened to you?" She asked with concern.

I sighed. "Three weeks ago, my fourth night, Freddy caught me and stuffed me inside the suit. After that, due to too much blood loss, I was slowly dying painfully. Luckily, the suit didn't cut me deep to stab my heart, my stomach and my brain. One of the janitors found me and rushed me to the hospital. I was able to survive." I explained.

She looked down at my hands then brought them to her soft pink lips and kissed them. I bet my face is red like a tomato. 

She pulled away then she smiled at me and I smiled back. I kissed her forehead lovingly after that I hugged her tightly. (Vincent: T^T me: -_-')

Then the clock chimed 6: 00 a.m.

We survived.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Scott."

A/n: another....cliche ending. Sorry if it sucks because I feel sleepy. I'm drained because of exams.

Anyways, up next is Fritz!

Fritz: yey! *eats doughnuts*

Me: bruh, don't eat too much.

Fritz: but I'm hungry! O^O

Me: you're always hungry. -_-