Bora Bora

"I was thinking..." said Robert the next evening as he approached Evelyn who sat at the kitchen counter, eating some apple slices which Susan made for her.

"Oh no." Susan murmured and Robert shot her a dirty look. "Oh no, keep going, honey."

"Well, I think we could go on a vacation? Take some time off?"

"Oh yes!" Susan squealed. "How wonderful." Robert  smiled, happy that his wife was so excited.

"With a lot of luxury, of course. Maybe the Four Seasons in Bora Bora?"

"The one with the bungalows on the water?" Her eyes shined and she smiled like a child on christmas eve.

"Yes."

"Oh, darling!" Susan ran to Robert and hugged him tight. "I love you so much!" He chuckled.

"Sure, it's been a while since we went on a vacation. It's time to get some rest."

"But no work." Susan said seriously, pulled back and looked at him.

"Of course not. Evelyn, what do you think?" Robert asked, she was awfully quiet. "Or don't you want to take a vacation with us? I mean, I understand if you don't want to, I mean you're a teenager and..."

"No, Bora Bora sounds amazing." Evelyn smiled. "Maybe we can do it there?"

"Sure honey, whatever you want." Susan answered for Robert. "But I want the big bungalow, Rob."

"Yes honey, of course." He smiled adorably at her. "Not like it costs 20,000$ a night." he muttered under his breath.

"What did you say, darling?" Susan asked sweetly.

"Nothing, sweetie. You'll get your big villa."

"That's what I thought."

------------------------------

Evelyn was shocked the minute Robert's jet landed on the island. It was so beautiful. The Four Seasons was a hotel with bungalows directly on the water and of course Robert followed Susan's wish and rented the biggest one. It had two private pools including a jacuzzi, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a huge living room with an amazing view and a kitchen with a private chef who would prepare everything the Downey's asked for.

"I thought we could go out for dinner tonight." Robert announced. "There is a great Sushi restaurant nearby." Susan immediately agreed, Evelyn just nodded and excused herself.

"How is the little one?" asked Robert and placed a hand on Susan's growing stomach.

"Just fine. She's enjoying her vacation."

"She?" Robert smirked at her. "You sure?" Susan nodded. "No, no. I'm sure it's a Robert Junior."

"Oh no, I feel that it'll be a girl." Susan placed her hands on her stomach. "And if it's a boy, we won't call him Robert Junior."

"Why?" asked Robert sadly. 

"Because your father is Robert, then you're Robert Junior..."

"So the kid will be Robert Junior Junior!" He announced excitingly. "Or Robert Downey Jr. the second."

"No!"

"You're so mean!" Susan laughed and stuck her tongue out at him. "By the way, you look amazing."

"Thank you." She was wearing a simple white dress with black sandals and a black necklace.

"The dress looks good on you but do you know where it would look even better?" Robert smirked sexily.

"On the bedroom floor?"

"Exactly." He slowly approached her and placed his hands on her hips. "You're so beautiful."

"Don't even try it." Susan laughed and pushed herself away from him.

"Aww, why? A little fucking never killed nobody." He grinned and approached her again like an animal hunting his prey.

"A little?" Susan asked, laughing. "Sex with you is never just a little. It starts out slow but in the end it's just pure fucking.

"Just how you like it." He puts his hands around her waist and pushed her into him.

"Hmm, gentle sex would also be nice once in a while." Robert looked at her, smirking.

"Oh yeah?" Raising one eyebrow, he walked her back until she was backed up against the wall. "I'll give you gentle." He pressed himself into her, trapping her between his body and the wall, kissing down her neck lightly, letting his warm breath hit her neck.

"Oh god." Susan moaned and pulled him even closer. Robert put his hands on her thighs, running them up and down while hooking one leg around his waist, pulling her into him.

"Yeah, baby." He started to kiss her slowly, never changing the speed and making sure she knew how much he adored her. He unhooked her leg and gave her thigh a good squeeze. "Jump, baby." he whispered, catching her and she hooked both of her legs around his body, arms around his neck. "Gentle enough for you?" He smirked and Susan nodded but he decided to turn it up a notch by flirting her dizzy. He put both of his hands on her cheek, looking her deep in the eyes. "If had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you." Susan blushed and giggled.

"My, Robert. I never knew this side of you existed." He smiles proudly and leaned in again, putting his forehead against hers.

"God was showing off when he created you." Susan blushed again and her eyes shining with happiness. Robert reached for the table and picked up a strawberry, putting one end into his mouth. He slowly leaned in, giving her a seductive look and Susan took the other end into her mouth, their lips meeting. Robert bit his part off and pushed the rest into her mouth with his tongue, kissing her in the process.

"Jesus." Susan moaned lightheaded and Robert chuckled, knowing that he was driving her insane. He parted from her with a loud kissing noise and smirked. "What? Why?" asked Susan out of breath.

"We need to start getting ready for dinner, babe."

"Dinner can wait." She said seductively and started to open her dress. Robert laughed and decided to teaser her. 

"Uhm, no. I don't think so, honey. I'm pretty hungry and I heard the dessert is fabulous!"

"You can have your dessert now." Susan let the dress fall to the floor and stood there in black lingerie. 

"Fuck it!" said Robert, swept her off her feet and carried her upstairs.