Part 1

Michael and Serenity were both only 16 when they met. Both full of life, and curiosity. For Serenity life was the best, she was an only child that got what she asked for, when she asked for it. But Michael had four other siblings and life wasn't the best although it wasn't quite the worst. Serenity met Michael in a 4th period class as she was leaving English he was going to Math and they bumped into each other as they almost meant to. Michael quickly apologized and Serenity said "don't think anything about it." Quickly they both knew they wanted to be together forever. Serenity entered into her class and so did he, both thinking of each other through every class. When it was time for lunch Michael stood at the drink machine and Offered to buy her whatever she wanted, Serenity then knew he was the most sweetest guy she had ever met from the moment he offered to do anything for her. When the dismissal bell rung Michael stood at the door for her and waited. She then walked up and said "Thanks for waiting ." He said "For you I'd wait all day if I had too." Walking down the steps Serenity started a conversation."Thanks for waiting, usually my dad would've been here to pick me up." "It's cool i felt like I owed you a walk home from the incident in the hallway between classes." "Yeah! It's always crazy during 4th period." They both laughed it off and continued walking. "Well this is me." said Serenity. "This is your house?" He asked "Yeah you seem stunned." "No it's beautiful." "Well my dad did fix it up he got a raise from his job or something." "Cool." "So I'll see you at school tomorrow?" " Wouldn't miss it for the world" she said. "See you later." And away he walked. "Honey are you coming inside?" Yelled her dad. "Yeah I'll be in a minute" she watched him until he hit the corner of Main Street and in she went up the stairs into her room and closed the door. Serenity's Best friend Hali messaged her ,"who was the guy ?" Confused by the question Serenity answered "Who?" "The guy from the hallway" said Hali. "Him?" "Oh that's Michael! From geometry in Mr.Wayne's class." "Yeah him I guess" "what about him ?" She  asked "Are you two dating or something ?" Puzzled again by the question Serenity didn't reply she had never really thought that a bump in the hallway during 4th period and a walk home could mean that two people are dating. The next day at school Serenity was anxious to ask Michael the big question about their relationship of course they weren't going to jump right into one maybe they could start as friends and if it lead somewhere else Whoo-Ray ! So during lunch Serenity quickly grabbed a pudding cup and sat next to Michael "Hey!" She said "Hey" Michael answered "can I ask you something?" She replied. "sure" said Michael "what are we?" "What do you mean?"he said replying to her question. "Are we dating?" She said. "Well sure if you want too!" Michael answered cheerfully. "Okay cool so we are officially a couple?" "Guess so." he said. "Great lets get to know each other more, meet me at my house after school we can discuss it over some snacks!" Said Serenity. "Okay !" When the bell rung Michael waited for her and they walked to her house inside and to the kitchen " Wow!" Said Michael "it's even prettier on the inside." "It's no Site see but it's home." said Serenity. "So where's your dad?" "He said something about being in the office late today." "Cool so we aren't going to get into any trouble?" "No." She said "Relax" "so what's your favorite color?" he said "Red, although blue would be the 2nd favorite" she replied "what yours?" "Blue." And so the conversation went on they discussed things like books,movies,life goals, poetry,classes from school,and their favorite foods. They didn't know they would have so much in common. In fact they both have the same favorite bird (a blue Bird). Serenity felt so comfortable around him that nothing mattered, they were so relaxed and carefree that time slipped through their fingers like water and Michael was late getting home. Luckily, she had a car and drove him. After dropping Michael off, Serenity called and told Hali about everything although she didn't sound too surprised or excited about it They had a big argument and stopped talking. Friday after school Michael and Serenity walked home together by this time they were together for 3 days and to them it felt like they had known each other forever.  Michael finally asked Serenity on a real date to the movies and she agreed after that they both had their first kiss under the headline of the movie theater. They were so in love they never thought the relationship was moving to fast at all but Hali disagreed after another attempt conversation that Serenity started. The date went amazing they had a great time laughing and enjoying each other's company but Michael feared that if he told Serenity about his lifestyle that she would think less of him. So he decided to tell her when he felt the time was right it wasn't long before Michael thought about inviting her to meet his mom. Serenity seemed to be excited, but first Michael had to meet her father Michael was never so nervous, he sweated so much even in the coolest temperature. Serenity invited Michael over and he met her father his exact words were "as long as my daughters future is effected in a good way you have my blessing to date her." Michael was so excited to know that Mr.Flanks wasn't that hard type. Although he still had that butterfly in his stomach about his family. When they arrived at Michael's house he said to her "before we go in I want you to know that no matter what love you." "love you too." She said and they went in, "Hi I'm K'd" said one of Michael's brothers this is my sister Sarah,Joanna, and that's my twin brother Peter but we call him spot." "Awe, I'm Serenity I'm Michael's girlfriend." "So you're the pretty girl he's been talking about." "I sure hope so!" "Are you staying for dinner?" "Yes I am." "well allow us to show you to the dining area." When Michael ran up the stairs to tell his mother that Serenity was in the dining room, she quickly sprained from bed and said "Hi I'm Michael's mother you can call me Marcy or Ms.Blu." "Hi I'm Serenity." "Hi so are you staying for dinner?" "Yes ma'am" she answered. And that night they ate and Serenity felt quite comfortable like she was at home. Although Serenity's mom wasn't around much because of the divorce she still managed to keep in touch so for Michael and Serenity life was good both visited each other and their parents grown to love them both as their own.