"That's the spirit," Ashton smiled," so you and Harry huh?"

"What's the 'huh' for?" I smile.

"You two are together, aren't you?"

I shrug." I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..." I pause. What do I mean?" I don't remember anything. Harry said we weren't together the last time we met and everything is 'complicated' but he loves me."

"Awh," he cooed and I glared at him," do you love him?"

I stayed silent. What exactly was I suppose to answer to that?

"I...think I do." I stated more like a question." I can't be sure... I don't remember anything we did but somehow, he's making me fall for him like I supposedly used to."

"You don't need memories to know how you feel." He said." All you need is your heart."

"Woah," I said astonished," that's so cliché."

"I was thinking more of 'that's so poetic' but that works too." He smirked in satisfactory.

He opened the door to the pizzeria. It was warm and smelled of rich tomato sauce and garlic bread inside.

"Hi! How may I help you?" A perky brunette asked. I felt like she was talking right through me.

"Err, well I called in for four large pizzas about an hour ago." I said wondering if she was even listening to me.

"Under Ashton?" She flirted helplessly. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Under Julia." I said. Her eyes flickered to me and turned into a scowl.

'Well damn...' I thought.

Her eyes landed back on Ashton and that creepy smile which I assume was suppose to turn Ashton on crept onto her face.

"I'll get that right for you..." She breathed and I shuddered in disgust.

I turned on my heels to Ashton who was struggle not to laugh.

"Well that was lovely..." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Awh," he cooed pinching my right cheek," is someone jealous?"

I swatted his hand away and pinched his forearm. He shrieked in pain.

"No you, poohead. Her attitude just pissed me off." I grumbled folding my arms." Last time I'm picking up pizza."

"Oh don't be like that! Give ol' Ash a hug." He said extending his arms around.

"No." I said stubbornly.

"C'mon..." He said dragging his words.

"Unless you're Ash from Pokemon I don't think so..." I turned my back facing him.

Just as I could see the rude girl coming back, Ashton engulfs me in his arms with a tightening grip. He began swaying our bodies left and right as we laughed hysterically.

"Let me go you dork." I laugh but he only held me tighter.

"Ashton!" I shrieked as he began to lift me off of my feet and twirl us in circles.

"Your pizzas." The girl said throwing them on the counter causing both our heads to jerk in her direction.'$32.46."

I coughed noticing the tension. My face was crimson either from laughing or the awkwardness.

I handed her the money and she gave me the change practically throwing it at me.

Ashton took the pizza and we couldn't have walked out of the pizzeria any faster.