Part Fourteen

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Fourteen

Julia's POV

Away.

I just needed to get away. Enough interrogations and pain.

It felt like everything was closing in on me. It was like a brick was on my chest making it hard to breathe.

"Hey sweetheart, just breathe okay?" Ashton's voice filled my ear." Don't think, just breathe."

He continued to coo in my ear as I focused on my breathing.

"Julia, breathe," Ashton breathed in my ear as I struggled to breathe."Stop trying to grasp the air and let it come naturally into your body.

My chest was tightening and I struggled to talk.

"Follow my breathing," I could feel Ashton exaggerate his breathing to have me mimic it." Close your eyes and follow my breathing."

"Julia, take your inhaler," I heard Emily say as she pushed something between my lips. A misty air was blasted through my lips as I inhaled.

My eyelids felt heavy as they began to drop.

"Go to sleep. Nothing will happen."

"No. I'm fine." I forced myself to open my eyes. I saw everyone staring down at me with nervous looks on their faces." Help me up please."

Everyone took hold of my arms and hauled me up.

I released a breath I didn't know I always holding.

"What the hell happened?" Louis said barely over a whisper.

"Julia just had a panic attack." Ashton answered.

"I'm fine alright? Could we all just drop it?" I said irritated.

I was about to storm off back into the bus but Harry grabbed hold of my arm keeping me from doing so.

"Everyone leave." He said coldly." Except you."

Everyone went back into the bus. Ashton stayed behind clearly somewhat scared of the consequences of not following.

"Harry, let me-"

"Would you stop saying that? We can't keep avoiding everything because you are being stubborn and don't want to talk about it." Harry snapped. I would've snapped right back if it weren't for the fact he was right.

"Mate, listen-"

"And what the fuck did you do that got you into this situation?" He turned his glare at Ashton.

I pleaded with Ashton with my eyes hoping he won't blow it.

"Julia, he deserves to know." He sighed. "I think your girlfriend is depressed, mate. We should get her to a professional before anything."

"What?" Harry asked utterly confused." Are you an idiot? Anyone who passes her knows she's the biggest ball of sunshine. How the fuck can you stand there and tell me she's depressed?"

"Harry, you know what I've been through. I know these things-"

"Oh you know these things, do you? Do you also know how I'm about two seconds away from beating the-"

"Check her wrists." I closed my eyes frightened at Ashton's words.

Without my consult, he yanked my arm and examined it. His face suddenly turning pale, his hands getting clammy, and his mouth opening and closing like a fish.