Chapter 8

Rihanna pov

Chris 🖕) hey baby you know you look very nice like really nice like sexy.

Me) oh .-. Your okay too ig

Chris🖕) baby what are you talking about you know im the shit

Me) you mean a peace of shit right?

(Savage!!!! well he should know you fucking with a savage)

Chris🖕) im you peace of shit

Me) i gotta go basterd

||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||

I turned around to see asleep (y/n) in my bed only with some boxers on. I blushed remembering what happen last night 😉.

"Hey hey babe you need to wake up." I whispered in her ear. She flinched a little and opened an eye. "Yeah?" She said in a husky morning voice imma melt. "Im going to make breakfast." I told her getting out of the bed.

I went down stairs and started to play music. Oml This is my fave song.

"Last night i woke the FUCK up! I realized i need you hear as despret that sounds." I sang while making eggs.

"But i was with you last night." (Y/n) said she placed her hands on my waist.

"I used to love this song." I said putting salt on the eggs. I finshed
making the pancakes eggs and toast.
"What do you wanna watch?" (Y/n) asked. "Oooo we should watch spongebob on mute so we can make voice overs." I suggested. "I think i just loved you more." She said as she changed it to sponge bob. This is the second time saying she loves me. Is this more than what i thought?

After we did the voice overs i dropped her off at home.

The end