Chapter 6

Listen to the song above (This is what you came for) WHEN I SAY TO!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Rihanna pov

It was lunch time and (y/n) is coming over i just need to ask a few questions. Once (y/n) took a seat I atomic asked her. "Will i be able to go home and change before we go?" She nodded. "Just send me your address around 6:30." She smiled. And I nodded. Ugh i can't wait!!!!!

~TIME SKIP~

The bell just went off for the end of the day/week sense it's Friday. Through out the day was anxiety. Questions running through my head. Like what will it be? Will she forget? What if she brings a friend?

Knock knock knock

Someone lightly knocked on the door. "Come in its open." I said a bit loudly. Chris opened the door. "Hello miss you look fantastic." He flirted. "Thanks Mrs.Brown what do you need?" I said annoyed. I wanted it to be (y/n) not him!!!! "I need you around my arm." He winked. "Um no thats unprofessional." I looked at him with disused.

"You see I have to go home I hope you have a life out of school I have lots to do so move so I can go." I sassed while walking out my office. "Hey hey you know i can help you?" He tilted his head. "Um no im good." I said trying to leave.

Once I got to my car i hopped in and drove to my house. When I unlocked my house I ran upstairs into that closet trying to find the perfect outfit comfy but cute. I just decided to wear whatever. (The outfit above).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me) Hey badass my address is __________

Badass (Y/n)🙈) Ok ill be there in 15 minutes and ive been good.

Me)Ok bye sweetie se you later

Badass (y/n) 🙈) Bye baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went down stairs and sat on the couch and started watching tv.

~Mini time skip~

Honk                Honk             Honk

I hopped off the couch ran outside and almost forgot to lock my door.
Opps.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your pov)
I put a blind fold on the beauty infront of me and kissed her lips. I started to drive and Anna started to fall asleep on my arm. She is so cute. I just kept driving. Once it was 5 minutes till we got there i had to wake her up.

"Sweet cheeks wake up." I said while shaking her a little. "Yes." She said in an adorable morning voice. I pulled into the parking lot and looked over to her she was smiling like a big dork.

"I always wanted to go to Sky Zone  but never alone. Thank you." She grinned even bigger. "Anytime baby anytime."

-Mini time skip and play the song-

Rihanna pov.

While we were jumping and stuff I noticed people giving (y/n) the heart eyes. Yes I got jealous! (Y/n) didn't seem to notice. I got closer and closer to her. I wouldn't dare leave her side. Why was everyone looking at her?

I get it shes a goddess but geez keep your eyes closed. I was so worried about every one else looking at her I didn't realize (y/n) was looking at me. I felt heat rise to my checks "why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. She stayed silent while our eyes locked. She placed her hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss.

It was amazing I couldn't help but to smile. "W-what was that for?" I asked shuttering. "I noticed you were paying attention to all the other people I just needed your attention again." She winked. "Now come on lets JUMP!!" She yelled that last part. I giggled and ran after her.

~Time Skip~

"Hey how about I spend the night?" (Y/n) asked. OMG YESSSS calm calm down. "Yeah." I said excited. I can't believe shes staying the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys next is gonna be the sleepover.
What will happen? Keep reading!!!