Chapter 2

Your POV

"Your too much" I laughed at my friends teasing me and Kylie  "(Y/n) and Kylie sitting in the back of the class f-u-c-k-ing!" Our friend Jack shouted. The lunch room was loud so even if he did yell no one would care.

Kylie has been around since I was little she always comforted me on my insecurities, when others didn't know or would make fun of me she would comfort me and stop me from crying. She was my first everything i had never opened up physically to others the way i did her.

Kylie's head went into the crook of my neck whispering. "Can you tell them to stop?" I just gave a little nod and held her waist. "Don't be rude bitch ." And i slapped his cheek. "Thank you." She said softly like she gonna go to sleep. Shes so adorable like a kitten.

"Hey guys imma go to the bathroom." I said then i started walking towards the bathroom. Two min or so later I see Kylie walk in. She grabbed the sides of my waist and pulled me closer into her warm embrace. "Im going to lock it ok?" I broke the hug and shut the door.

When i came back I slammed her against the wall and attached our lips together. I dropped my hands down to her waist and pulled her close so there is no space between us. I feel her body and her guard drop. She pulled away dropping her head down to my neck. As she begun to suck and lightly nibble on my (skin tone) flesh a light moan left my mouth. I felt her smirk against my skin. "Shut up." I wined she started to bite down on it.
"

I've missed you so much" she said lowly against my ear.

I cant explain it , but something took over me drowned out all my senses. I take Kylie's warm hand and lead her out of the school "I need you now" I told her as we get closer to my car. I unlock the car and she runs and jumps a little towards the car causing me to chuckle. "Get in already you aren't cute" she rolls her eyes and we get in the car.

~TIME SKIP~

Once we get inside my apartment she flops onto the bed "well you dragged me all this way what do you want from me?" she ask staring me down. i smirk and climb on top of her. We lock eyes while my hand goes up and down her thigh getting close to her panties but never touching them till she starts winning from all the teasing.

"Beg," I commended. She looked confused "If you want it so bad beg you heard me," My finger traces her slit on the outside of her panties then pulling away once her breathe starts to hitch. "Please daddy don't be mean just give me what we both want," I interrupt by slapping her heat "Fuck," she moans loudly "im sorry please please stop teasing me, please give me it," I move the panties soaked with juices to the side and slip 2 fingers in. "Fuck" She growls causing me to go slower.

"I don't remember being allowed to enjoy this? You think that pathetic begging was enough for me to want to please you without me getting off?" I looked down at her medium-sized boobs her slim tanned waist and her wide hips smirking. "Hm? answer me"  I commended. "Im yours do what you want to me i just need to feel you" She says while turning around with her beautiful ass in the air like a present waiting for me. I pulled off my boxers my cock stick straight outwards pulling towards her heat. i slip in inch by inch "Ugh yes yes yes I needed this I missed you so much" Kylie moans loud enough to the point i feel bad for the neighbors. I go deeper and deeper with every slow stroke I do.

Kylie's POV

I can't do all this teasing shes so close to my spot. I start to push back up against her cock she goes faster the louder i moan i can feel my insides tingle the faster she moves "Yes baby right there don't stop FUCK" I moan not begin able to contain myself as she hits my sweet spot. "Don't you dare think about fucking cumming!" she growls while she pulls a fist full of hair dragging my face from the bed near hers. "Fuck fuck fuck im sorry" I say as my body shakes and squeal. As an orgasm rips through me I can feel (y/n) seed fill me up too.

I lay on my back trying to catch my breathe and keep my eyes open. "I would punish you but you look so cute ill let you sleep and ill run you a bath when you wake up" (y/n) says as I close my eyes drifting to sleep.