9.

Patrick's POV

Today's the day, today's the day, today's the fucking day. I'm finally meeting panda and I'm flipping my shit. What if he doesn't like me or I'm not what he thinks or he thinks I'm a loser and I loose the only friend I have? I'm sure it'll be fine though. He's stuck with me through everything so it'll be fine, he's an amazing person.

By the time it's 9 I can't wait anymore so I jump out of bed where I've been lying thinking for the last few hours and get dressed.

I wanna make him like me so I put on my black parade shirt, skinny jeans and vans then grab my phone and run out the door. I live about 20 minutes away from the cafe I told him to meet me at but that's ok, it'll give me time to calm down. I don't wanna freak out and jump on him when we meet so I need to stop freaking out and try to be cool about it.

When I get there it's about 9:40 so I lean against the glass window of the cafe and wait. I get bored so I grab my phone and go to message panda. He's not online but he said he lived just up the road so I guess he's getting ready or walking here.

It's almost 10 when I see Pete walk up along the street and stop a couple of shops up from me. I don't wanna get seen and have him beat me up because it's supposed to be a good day with me meeting panda. I slide into the shadows of the shop to hide and he just walks past so I slide back out and look at my phone.

PunkiesLittleEmoPrince - Hey baby are you here?

UrBae😘😘 - Yup

PunkiesLittleEmoPrince - Where are you

UrBae😘😘 - By the shop

PunkiesLittleEmoPrince - Ok I'm here so I'll find you

UrBae😘😘 - Ok I'm like right in front

PunkiesLittleEmoPrince - Just stay there baby

UrBae😘😘 - I don't plan to go anywhere

I see Pete walk back along but I'm waiting for panda and he'll be here soon. Pete won't do anything in front of him so I don't move and just look back at my phone

UrBae😘😘 - I'm here so yeah
UrBae😘😘 - Sorry if I'm not what you expect
UrBae😘😘 - I'm probably the opposite of what you hoped for but hopefully you still like me babe

There's no reply so I go to send another asking where he is when my phones ripped out of my hand. Pete's holding it and looking down at the messages so I cower in fear. He's going to call me fag even more and make fun of me even more because of everything I've said to panda.

I expected insults but Pete just stares at my phone for a long time as I shake then drops it on the ground with a smash. I drop to my knees and grab it but there's a crack on the screen and no matter which button it push it doesn't turn on.

When I look up Pete's half way down the street and doesn't seem sorry for what he did since he never even looks back. I sink back into my knees again and hold my broken phone tight. This was my only way of communicating with panda and I don't have my laptop or anything so there's nothing for me to do. Why the fuck did Pete have to do that? He's such an asshole.

I stand by the cafe waiting for what seems to be about an hour but no one comes. There's no one else waiting near here so I don't know what's happened to him. No teenage boys come past who seem like they would be him so I have no clue what's happened and I can't message him to ask.