First Kiss

Ethan- He invites you to the cinema where you guys watch a Romcom and at the perfect moment he kisses you.

Harry- You go next door to Harrys flat where he cooks you dinner. You then watch Netflix and share your first kiss.

Josh- You and Josh decide to go horseback riding. While riding, you guys look at each other leaning in for a kiss, where Josh suddenly falls off his horse. You come to his aid and he says,
"I literally fell for you"
You laugh and give him a big kiss

JJ- Its snowing in London and you and JJ go outside and build a snowman, which ends up turning into a huge snowball fight. You guys laugh so much and have a blast. Afterwards you guys cuddle up by the fire and kiss.

Simon- After you say yes to going out with Simon on top of the London eye, you share your first kiss with him, it was very romantic.

Tobi- You and Tobi are just chilling at his place when rain starts pouring down. You think its a good idea to drag Tobi outside to start to dance in the rain. Tobi then lifts you in the air where he kisses you passionately. 

Vik- Its a hot day in London and Vik decides to water the plants, you come outside to help him out. Vik thinks it would be funny to spray the hose on you getting you soaking wet. You run over to Vik to get him soaking wet hug. He then pulls you in for a kiss.