How They Met

~The Past~
Fuko's P.O.V
I was running away from my village because a guild attacked it. They killed Mommy~Senpai, Daddy~Senpai, and Brother~Nii~Chan. I ran so they wouldn't kill me too. As I was running I stepped on countless rocks. I don't know where I was running to but I wanted to be far far away. My beautiful white dress was torn up and my purple hair was a mess. My Mommy~Senpai said I was special because I didn't have ears. My ears looked like wings. I stopped running so I could catch my breath. I started walking. I was walking for a while when I came upon four people. A girl with long blonde hair and wings for ears just like me. A man with blonde hair. A man with slicked back blonde hair and a man with black hair. I walked up to them. "What's wrong?" The girl asked me. "They attacked my village!" I said running up to her and hugging her. "They killed Mommy~Senpai, Daddy~Senpai and Brother~Nii~Chan. Now I'm stuck here all alone!!" I said crying in her chest. "Hey hey it's gonna be ok. I'll take care of you." She said. Then the boy with blonde hair came up to us. "Hey Mavis. Who's the kid why is she crying?" He asked her. Mavis huh. I like that name. I pulled away from our hug. "Hey Yuri! I found this girl. She said somebody attacked her village and they killed her family." Mavis~San said. "Ok. Let's introduce her to the others." Yuri~Kun said.

After a while I learned all of their names. "Ok so Mavis~San, Yuri~Kun, Warrod~Kun and Precht~Kun." I said pointing to all of them. "Yup." Mavis~San said. "What's your name?" Yuri~Kun asked me. "My name is Fuko. Plain old Fuko." I said. "How old are you Fuko?" Mavis~San asked me. " I'm this many!" I say holding up 2 fingers.  "So your two huh. Tell me Fuko do you know who attacked your village?" Warrod~Kun asked. "No. But I know it was a guild because they used magic." I said. I kept staring at Mavis~San because she looked like Mommy~Senpai. "Hello Earth to Fuko!" Yuri~Kun said trying to get my attention. "Gomenasai." I said as I bowed. "It's just that Mavis~San looks just like my Mommy~Senpai." I said. "Do I?" Mavis~San asked " Yeah. Same eyes same smile. Same ears" I said. "Now come to think of it Mavis you and Fuko look alike aside from the different hair colors." Precht~Kun said. "Well. Think of me as your new Mom." Mavis~San said. "Hai! Mommy~Senpai!" I said to Mavis~San

Mommy gave me new clothes. She is so nice to me. She gave me a brown sweater with a pink heart blue shorts and plaid striped socks. "Fuko~Chan?" Mommy calls me. "Yes Mommy?" I ask. "Are you hungry?" She asked me. "Yes." I say. I walk towards her. "Here. Try this." She said handing me a round thing. "It's good. What is it?" I ask. "It's called a donut." She said. I nodded as I process the name of this delicious food. I sat down and ate it. After I finished Mommy called for me again. "Fuko~Chan?" Mommy called. "Yes Mommy?" I say. "Com here Fuko~Chan." She says. I walk over to her. "Come here and sit down on my lap. Let me do your hair." She says. "Ok. Mommy" I say. Then Mommy started to brush it out. It hurt a little but I didn't say anything. She put it into half-piggys and tied it off with a black ribbon that she found. She brushed out my bangs as well. She handed me a mirror. "So. Do you like it Fuko~Chan?" She asked. "I love it Mommy!" I say hugging her. She hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

~Le Time Skip. 2 years. Brought to you by my Laziness~
Still Fuko's P.O.V (There will be more P.O.V's in the next chapter I promise)
I was running again. I couldn't find Mommy. "Mommy~Senpai?! Where did you go?!" I yelled crying. I ran into a forest and I saw Zeref~Kun crying and holding MOMMY~SENPAI?! I ran up to him. " What happened to Mommy?!" I say crying he puts her down. "She's dead." He says. No No this can't be happening. I walked up to Mommy's body. "Mommy? Mommy? Wake up. Wake up please!!" No answer. "MOMMY!!" I yelled slamming my head on her chest. "Wake up you said we would find fairies together!" I said crying. I cried my hardest that night. We buried Mommy somewhere on Tenrou Island. Everyday I would revisit her grave. Saying good-morning or good night or just having a conversation with her. Not to many months passed when Warrod~Kun Precht~Kun and Yuri~ Kun went their separate ways. I was alone again. I walked through Tenrou Island and revisited Mommy's grave. "Hey Mommy. I'm going to leave Tenrou Island and see where I can get from there. Since you taught me how to ride a boat and all I'll just build a boat and sail off. To a town is where I'll be headed maybe I'll find another guardian. But there will only be one Mommy and that's you." I say kissing her grave. And I'm off. I build a raft and sail off of Tenrou Island. I look back remembering all the good times that I had with my Mommy. She gave me a necklace to remember her by. The necklace looked exactly like her. And it was big enough to fit my neck. I hope she's in a better place.

Hey Minna hope you enjoyed the first chapter of The Daughter Of Mavis please comment, send me some chapter request and follow. Thx. Ps this is what Fuko's Necklace looked like

 Ps this is what Fuko's Necklace looked like